1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Shows in Colorado

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Xena, Oct 20, 2004.

1. Xena

Xena Pup

We pick up our puppy in 4 weeks. I want her to be around other dogs to get her used to it. Are there any shows held in the Colorado Springs area?

2. CRG

CRG Top Dog

if you check the calender on the site it has shows listed.click on the show an it will give you more info.hope this helps you out.

3. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

Is your puppy registered??? I know there arent any adba shows out here anymore. There are shows in New Mex., Okla., and other surrounding states I know people that travel to those..

4. Xena

Xena Pup

The person were buying from said we will have papers. Kids can't wait to get her home.