1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Showing some pictures from around my stompin ground

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Jun 12, 2016.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Have to use the Ferry to cross the river lol.Alabama river.

Attached Files:

AGK and TROTLINE like this.
  2. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Look' like you don't go far to wet A line! LOL

bamaman likes this.
  3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I don't Trot, I wouldn't have it any other way.lol

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

A valley , u can see the other side barely..

Attached Files:

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

River runs through that valley..

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Ok boys , yall see why I don't put miles on to fish ..u look at the banks , u better have a chainsaw to cut out a place just to cast.....You have to have a boat where I live...And finacially your lookin at gas money , food and drinks..fishing ain't cheap where I come from..Just on the river I'm lookin at a 200 buck weekend in fishin.I have to sale some fish to cover.

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Salt Water on the Gulf of Mexico its 600 just to fill my boat up..I have a boat for the river and a boat for the ocean...My hobbies r not cheap.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

9. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Looks nice, bama.

bamaman likes this.
  10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It's nice Treez ,but it's expensive to play down here ,boats and 4 whl drives needed ,other wise u get stuck with the masses lol

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

What I mean is I can find my own beach every day ,lol ..need a boat and a truck.

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yall feel free to add pics to my thread here.I'm gone try to add more through out the summer.Busy this weekend but who knows, I may find a free minute or 2.

13. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

What kinds of fish do you catch down there?

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

White perch my favorite.I Bass fish to.Some catfishin

reddirt redneck likes this.
  15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

The day I took these pics , I was actually going to Camp to bush hog and do a little clearing.

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You may see a bigfoot lol...miles of woods and nobody around.

17. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

Do you catch pan head catfish?

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

[QUOTF.D., post: 747837, member: 19414"]Do you catch pan head catfish?[/QUOTE]
    No , dont catch those.I usually run lymb lines for catfish, espially after the river rises and when it goes back down , thats when I run lines.Fish will get trapped in low areas .Good time to fill up a couple freezers and sale some.

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

IMO , if u like eating fish , I would say white perch is about the best , coming from fresh water.

20. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

My favorite eating fish , like catfishing best though, eat lots of fish here.

Attached Files:

bamaman likes this.