1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show Win

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by True_Bulldog, Aug 4, 2004.

1. True_Bulldog

True_Bulldog Big Dog

Here is a few pics of my female with her show wins from last weekend ADBA show.

2 1st and BOS on sunday, came close to taking Best Of Opposite on saturday..oh well can't win them all..lol

Attached Files:

Big River Kennels likes this.
  2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Congrats to you and your dog....keep up the good work.

BB

3. gator

gator Big Dog

Great job on your show wins and I`m sure there will be more to come, by the way who was the judge?

Big River Kennels likes this.
  4. Thats great!! Congrats... Keep up the work and lots of luck to you (even tho it doesnt look like you all need it LOL) :D

5. AC

AC Big Dog

Congratulations on a job well done! :)

6. CRG

CRG Top Dog

congrats keep up the work:)

7. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Congrats on your wins....

8. True_Bulldog

True_Bulldog Big Dog

Thanks everyone, I'm pretty proud of her :) The judges were Brad Wickham and Jim Culbertson.

9. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Congrats!! Looks like you really kicked some ass!! LOL
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

those lil dudes look like they flippin birds lol

and congrats on the win

11. great job and good luck in the future