1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show Wildside Conformation/Weight Pull Winners

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rocky H. Balboa, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Hello everyone! I just heard of the next wrong thing to happen to our community. I am confident that Ed et al will come out of this vindicated and with resolve to make those responsible for this injustice PAY dearly.

In the meantime, you need to show support by publicizing your WILDSIDE BRED, BOUGHT dogs who you have shown in conformation/weight pull events and any other type of WORK (let's make this word as general as possible). Any and all therapy, obedience, etc certified dogs are dearly welcomed.

The accusers will attempt to bring forth and link old pit dogs to Wildside Kennels. Let us counter by showing current/modern wildside dogs in their "reformed" lives.

Feel free to cross-post..or just take this idea to other forums. We need to get this idea to every dog place online. The Media does google.:cool:

2. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

I'm going to crosspost this. Thank you. :)

3. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
  4. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog