1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

show ur maverick and sixbits dogs!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crushbones, Sep 6, 2010.

1. NewDogg09

NewDogg09 Pup

2. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

3. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

4. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

5. Humm, I heard a story Boudin may have been off of Maverick, but I wasn't there so I don't know, Clemmons and Floyd sure though so..........

6. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

Like the way he is bred but wouldn't call him a maverick dog would call him a nigger toby dog 25%;)

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Well what is agreed is that he is most likely paperhung and down from Maverick.I may have ben told Budain was a littermate to Reno off mav?? cant remember exactly.

8. I'm following you Red, while I'm not a M.P. fan, he sure did put some good one on the ground however they are bred ;) ........................

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Well Dread, you wont catch me feeding none of that crap lmao;):D

10. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

11. Me either Red..................................:ohbaby:

12. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

13. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

14. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

mav litter mate sister is honey II lol same thing is maverick right lol

15. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

also all the reddick stuff goes back to grch herman who is mavrick's dad so if this aint maverick stuff what is same stuff just bred a diffrent way

16. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

what r u feeding

17. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

how bout u give me one of them BigTex lol

18. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

All my stock comes directly off of or down from Ch.Nunyo Aka Real Bulldogs

19. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

You know what, your right. :rolleyes:

20. dbrown23

dbrown23 Pup

Me personally I dont want a Maverick dog by way of Skull would much rather have a Reno dog especially since he double bred. Got to wonder though if he wouldnt have been killed on FB yard what monsters he may have produced. It just seems to me that the only reason he bred Skull so much was the was what everybody wanted at that time. Reno was a better bred dog and most of the breedings he did do with him were with friends that already had other tight boudreaux dogs.Just my 2cents.