1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

show ur maverick and sixbits dogs!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crushbones, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

Like the look of that dog in the ped.. dont look like no pigeon bones there. Dont know shit about six bits blood other than reading peds but they sure are some good looking animals. If they work id feed one in a minute!!

2. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Some updated pictures from yesterday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two weeks to go til tri-state trying to get him ready...

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

damn! lookin good mike!

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

He looks really good!!!!

5. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Thanks guys!

6. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

how old is he?

7. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Fuckin' right, bro.

8. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

14 Months ;)

9. I like... 2nd pic is my fav on this thread... See u nxt wkend

10. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Thanks! See you there come pick up that griddle! :D

11. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Looking good mike c

12. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I agree and disagree. Poor selection plays a part and will lead to faults but tight inbreeding on the best of dogs at some point you will loose something and you will need an out. Also tight inbreeding brings BOTH the good qualitys and more importanly the faults to the surface. If someone is tightly inbreeding off a dog or family(even a great dog or family) and not culling the undesirables and then breeding dogs that display these faults exposed by inbreeding the quality of that mans yard of dogs will decline.

13. Nice work Mikec!!! Best of Luck at Tri-State!!

14. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Thanks man, I'm pissed you and june wont be there!!!

15. dogboi229

dogboi229 Banned

I just love the way yall know about your dog. But i also have a sixbits/maverick and the guy i got her from say he has her papers do i get them. In i need a little help on how to read the pedigree.

16. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Shit man if the breeder has the papers then yes you get those i mean hell there yours.

17. NewDogg09

NewDogg09 Pup

18. afogutu

afogutu Pup

tremendous, exelent breeding, you see future monster

19. preme

preme CH Dog

agreed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ love to here how he works out !

20. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i also think it matters how tight you inbreed for examplke if you look at the peds of some old dogs like butcher boy you will see that they liked to breed uncle to neice or half brother to sister or grand parents to grand kids breeding this way will give you performers as well as producers. if you study colby peds you will see they did this a lot. they would also inbreed to lock in traits but then linebreed to let it breath.