1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

show ur maverick and sixbits dogs!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crushbones, Sep 6, 2010.

1. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

She hot bro everytime she see's a hog she ready to go cant wait till she two

2. MrMark

MrMark Big Dog

Delete this shit will you please! This page is too public! Thanks!

3. che

che Top Dog

very nice ped i am in love:P i dont need see this dog.. realy nice ped.

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

lol thanks. he sure isn't the brightest hound alive but atleast he looks good.

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Mine is a straight dummy himself Naus. lmao

6. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Bunch of really good peds.. Where the real dogs at though?? LOL I'm just foolin but i love how people post up all these pretty peds and say how great the dogs are in their backyard. I bet they are. I hate them sixquits dogs. I dont even know why people like them. Any one I ever seen that was of good was crossed. If you got to cross a blood to get good animals it's already to weak. But too look at some peds nothing is better than them good ol sixquits dogs.. I did see a few good ones crossed to maverick,skull,nigger toby, drigger's stuff. But seen all of them work great on their own or without 6bits

7. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

no 6bits here, some sealer and boyles instead ;)

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=251733

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I've seen some real good ones, I'm talking about working good ones!!!.....ur welcome to come see for urself if u don't believe me!!....talk about the dogs u have seen, how can u talk about dogs u haven't seen!...I do agree on one thing and that's they do work better crossed!

9. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

I have seen some good line bred sixbits dogs in the past that i liked but the tighter you get on six bits blood the more fragile the dogs bones get but besides that I LOVE THEM SIXBITS DOGS

10. preme

preme CH Dog

[​IMG]

ALL STIRRED TOGETHER

HERE SOME MAVERICK TOO
    [​IMG]

11. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

im so tiered of all this "the tight ones get fragile" lmao
    Or "there better crossed"
    this can be explained by simple understanding of genetics and inbreeding/linebreeding.
    ALL TIGHT LINES ARE BETTER CROSSED!!! hence battlecrosses. Hence damn near every damn ch and grand champ nowdays are 3 and 4 way crosses.
    When you inbreed heavy in a family at a certan point you are going to get traits sutch as being fine boned etc.. this is DUE TO HEAVY INBREEDIUNG. Its time for an out poindexter. What you will get more of with a heavaly inbred dog(more so than a cross or a scattered dog) off good working animals is (say it with me) C-O-N-S-I-S-T-A-N-C-Y
    Before someone says it ...I KNOW THERE ARE MANY EXAMPLES OF QUALITY working animals heavaly inbred from one family or dog. HOWEVER there is no denying this is an exception to the rule. Most fast lane dogs are crosses.

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Good post red!

13. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

All my dogs are heavy bone dogs!!...that's one of my quality I look for in a dog!!..good bone structure is a must!!

14. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

C-O-N-S-I-S-T-A-N-C-Y:D

But seriously,your post is full of the truth.

15. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

I guess they deleted it for me? BS mods...

16. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I was told by a oldtimer in the boze dogs that the way to heavaly inbreed/linebreed and at the same time avoid produceing frail dogs is to not keep going back to or breeding off the same stud to insted go back to and breed down from his quality brothers etc.. every now and then. Not to stack on one dog but to still consintrate on the same genes that throw the qualitys you like in that particular dog. The oldtimer was J.C.

17. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I have been talking with a guy that runs a Mav/6bits cross an im really liking what I hear from him an others about this cross ..If all works as planed I should be adding some of this blood to the yard in the near future ..

18. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

come on now Red, what did JC know about building bulldogs :rolleyes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpaMROYHkiA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpaMROYHkiA[/ame]

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Nice thick bone dog rite there!!

20. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

It's not inbreeding that does it, it's the selection of the dogs being inbred, If they are being bred on the basis of their pedigree and not traits, then of course you will see an abundance of undesirable traits.