1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show them women that stand with you.

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by AGK, Oct 21, 2013.

1. old goat

old goat CH Dog

nice montez keep them coming pitman where you been lol any updates it was christmas .

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

lol @ OG! Montez, that's the way to end the year with your gamedog family! We greatly appreciate your contributions, sincerely, we do! I need to make my way down to San Antone more often by the looks of it! Tell the ol lady us gamedoggers appreciate her gameness!

3. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

Indeed!!! Montez got a cold old lady!!

4. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Damn alot of pretty woman coming by!!! Curious pf the man standing beside them :)

5. montez255

montez255 Pup

start a thread on it. i'm sure you'll get some posts. no offense but the title of this thread says "show the women that stand with you."

6. treezpitz

Weekly contribution Montez??

7. montez255

montez255 Pup

will do! give me a minute.

8. treezpitz

Let me roll up real quick. lol You da man!!

9. treezpitz

I love it too Montez, I love it too!!

10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Montez, you lucky bastard.... lol

11. treezpitz

lmao...She's a team player also! Gotta love them!!

12. montez255

montez255 Pup

hey thanx guys! i love her to death. she's a total team player. during the holidays i worked tons of OT so she took the initiative to walk, bath, feed and exercise my dog. and on a side note she's a triple threat if you know what i mean. ;)

13. old goat

old goat CH Dog

lol hell yes montez and it looks like she works it good to . you got to love a girl that will help with the dogs and look good doing it to .

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

im juss waitin to check out everybodys wives.....LOL lol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    lets not forget phillis mayfield .

15. treezpitz

I'ma go get me a pound puppy to take to the dog park if I can find out what dog park they have women like that at! lol no bullshit!!

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

I'ma go get me a pound puppy to take to the dog park if I can find out what dog park they have women like that at! lol no bullshit....
    GOOD IDEE ..
    THERE THEY CAN BE ONE LOL

17. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...m-2555....ya lucky man.......nice bone**......droolllllllll......want to watch out for k-stone hideing in the bush's at the park,with his dirty mack on....

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

m-2555....ya lucky man.......nice bone**......droolllllllll......want to watch out for k-stone hideing in the bush's at the park,with his dirty mack on....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ITS YOU WHO SAIS IT LOL

19. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

GotDamn montez im jealous than a motherfucker!!! lol i swear some guys have all the fuckin luck!! take care of that one partner 4 real.

20. montez255

montez255 Pup

Thank!!!!!!!!