1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show them women that stand with you.

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by AGK, Oct 21, 2013.

1. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Thank ya treez. He's a Blackjack/Eli cross. Those are his weight pull trophies/ribbons from an ADBA show. He's a strong lil dog. I think he's about 18 months old in this pic.

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Like him....nice....

3. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Fag.. lol jk.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

^^^lmao!!!

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

man stop bullshittin and post her nudes! lol

7. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

@lwg leave that motherfucker alone lol!! He does have a nice lookin old lady thou huh?

8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Waiting to see how quick ya all be.....lol....afb-263,, ya cured me ,,,,ya lucky ..man...very cute....

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

she aight.....

10. treezpitz

lmao I was waitin for lwg comment lol

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

so was I! lol

12. afb263

afb263 Big Dog

Lol, lwg not a chance. but i have to admit she does look damn nice walking a bulldog. thx guys

13. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Has she got a sis,,,,please.......

14. david63

david63 CH Dog

Nice shot. If I took that picture of my wife I would had a biack eye.

15. treezpitz

Hey montez255, you should post more often. Those pics are well worth sharing. Sharing is caring! lol

16. montez255

montez255 Pup

i love my girls and i like showing them off! more to come.

17. treezpitz

Don't forget to pm me the ones you said you didn't feel like sharing with everybody, got my inbox cleared.

18. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

me too montez love me me some spanish chicks and those dark haired italian meditreanian lookin chicks!! just fuckin sexy!!

19. MMSmith

MMSmith Pup

My husband is awesome with the dogs. Someone who never knew anything about proper dog ownership and in fact, didn't really like dogs. He still doesn't like most dogs, but he loves ours. He has been like a sponge; everything I teach/tell him about the dogs he remembers after the first time. Hell, he practically housetrained our puppy himself, and with ease.

He walks them, feeds them, plays with them, even lets them sleep with us. And he supports me in all my crazy dog obsession. Never questions anything I want or want to do with the dogs. "Sounds good to me" is his mantra. I couldn't be more fortunate.

Sorry, he never wears shirts in the house. A sweet picture of him and Rhys when pup was quite young.
    [​IMG]

Daddy's boy.
    [​IMG]

20. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

MM you must of missed "women" part of the title. Nothing kills a thread faster like a hairy chest after a nice piece of ass. It can still be saved.. AGK help us lol.