1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show results

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by PADogman, Jul 17, 2005.

1. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

How did you guys do at the show yesterday.lets see all them ribbons and pics of your dogs from the show.Make sure you post them in the gallery though.Thanks

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

3. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Yes..Angus is mine! It would be great if you can email me the pics. Thank You. You were standing right behind me? Did we have a conversation? lol.

4. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I will be posting pics of Angus with his winnings from the AADR show this weekend in PA. Check my gallery. He did really great. He won best red nose, first in class 12-18 males & best male with T.L. Williams judging. He also placed first in his class with Ed Faron judging. Last week at the ADBA show he won judges choice under Richard Stratton. By the way thanks for the rep points 33MTA3!

5. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

One of our pups took best puppy. He is all black with a white chest. I will have pics soon. He is still owned by Ed Faron so we could only show him in T.L. Williams show. One of our females Stuka (white with black patches) took first in 4-6 month female in both shows. I will post pics tommorrow. Just got back tonight and very tired after 9 hour drive.

6. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Hey congrats! Ed pointed the pup out to me and I said he looks really good, he's gonna win something. Two mins later he wins best pup. Looking forward to seeing the pics. It was good to see Ed again after 15 years. Hasnt changed a bit. Great guy.

7. I just want to say that there were some really beautiful dogs at the show!! i'm kinda bummed i got lost and didn't catch much of the show...but everyone who showed, had absolutely gorgeous dogs!!

8. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

A lot of people commented about the collar. Thanks for not posting that one!