1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show Questions

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by GApitbullPower, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Ive raised APBT's for a few years now and was wondering about shows. Some of my dogs are registered but some of them are not. Is there any type of open category for my dogs that are not registered? I support registration but having papers on a dog dont make it a good dog. So if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

You can usually show your dog at a fun show (AADR, ADBA) the only downfall is the dog will not recieve points. There are also fun classes at points shows you can eneter your dog in.. but again, there are no points awarded.

3. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Dang Rock You Beat Me To It Again Lmao!

4. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

5. tnob

tnob Big Dog

Tennesee Bulldoggers Assoc. and Alabama Bulldoggers Assoc. You are not required to have your dogs reg. to compete at these shows.

6. thanks for all the help

7. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Papers dont make a good "gamedog"...non papered "show" dogs are another story..