1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show in Flint?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by big von, Jun 24, 2013.

1. big von

big von Big Dog

Did anyone attend the show the past weekend if so how was the turn out?

2. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

3. Everybody crossing they stuff with legit Eli blood

4. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Where the hell did that random statement come from?? L. I crossing pure eli to other branches of the eli family lolol

5. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

That's what I was thinking. It seems like he posted in the wrong thread. lol.... Tourette's is a helluva condition.

6. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

It was pretty good not a lot of dogs. I hope they come back to the area it was only 1 day you usually they have them for 2 days when they have good turnouts. I think they were just putting out their feelers.

7. Ain't nothing wrong with Tourette's, yall was judges or something.

8. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

No one on this thread was a judge

9. Aurora

Aurora Pup

The 2 day shows with a poor turnout on Sunday kills the clubs with the added rent and overhead , 2 double judged shows same day and a combined weightpull made a profit. It would be so much easier to run 4 shows over 2 days instead of 1 but the club has to look at its bottom line. It was a decent turn out and the club fared well.

10. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

That's good then because me snd my daughter love the shows and hope to start bringing some dogs.