1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

should cannabis be legal?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gog123, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

i dont like holland for alot of reassons bud thats just persenol.
    the country and his ways is just more than fine! if you take alot of other countrys and there ways...maybe holland even is heaven than.:)

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

yes bisquit your right . i've been all over holland late at night with no problems . you can't do that here without having problems with police wanting to know why you are in a neighborhood . we just want everyone to be free . we want every kid and person to have a choice . and for making that choice we don't want them to go to jail for something that is safer than alcohol . VOTE YES ON PROP.19

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010
  4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

if you want to read morn on prop.19 and other cannabis news . go to www.cannabisculture.com . there are some good stories and search prop.19 and you can read alot .

5. old goat

old goat CH Dog

6. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Legal, Illegal, I don't care I'll burn anyways.
    With that being said. It has been decriminalized (relative to the rest of the country) here in California.
    Prop 19 in November should be interesting. The out come and the laws enforced or lack there of, that is.
    I'll have to check those links to see how it (Prop 19) effects us as card carrying Cannabis member.

And in no ways will taxing cannabis solve the states/countries debt/deficit. Now taxing the multinational corporations who don't pay a dime of taxes but in return receive welfare in the form of state sponsored bailouts are a whole different ball park.

Anything governments "give" us, governments can take away. You also can replace the word government with Corporations or Plutocrats. I don't trust any of these institutions as far as I can piss. Remember "any law that is passed can be used against us".

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

if anything just watch all the videos from steve berke and charlotte bruyn and you will have a good time . he is funny as hell .

8. old goat

old goat CH Dog

well prop.19 does'nt take any of your right as a patient . prop. 215 is still law and they can't change it . prop.19 only gives the rest a chance to enjoy . please read prop.19 and VOTE YES. go to www.cannabisculture.com and type in prop.19 in the search and read it .

9. old goat

old goat CH Dog

anyone who reads this board and smokes or know someone who does . and does'nt ask for all californians to VOTE YES ON PROP.19 should asked themselfs why are'nt we standing up .

10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

please everyone go to youtube and listen to the song from charlotte bruyn and steve berke SHOULD BE LEGALIZED . when it's finished there will be a picture of the US and collars of your state . get the collar look at the left side and get the email to your congressman . and copy the link to the song and send it to your congressman . there are 2 bill in congress right now to legalize for medical and 1 for personal use .

11. Noa1

Noa1 Big Dog

In the Netherlands there are people who want to legalize is total. Now they only allow it but economics say it's better for taxes.:D
    This is the articel.
    Het gat in begroting dichtblowen - DePers.nl

maybey you can translate it.
    good luck with your mission.

12. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

you always can help so good :)xxxx :dogkiss::dogkiss:

13. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

It doesn't matter if California passes prop "19" or not. The federal government has already said that they would not recognize the passing of the bill. Federal law supersedes state law.
    We in California have passed many laws that some judge, or the federal government deems unconstitutional, and voids it out. Our vote only counts if "Big Brother" accepts it!

14. old goat

old goat CH Dog

dayair1 , the feds can't arrest everyone one and they don't have the money . do you think the tax payers will be happy if they send the tax money that way . you can say well my vote want count . i think they know their going to have to do something to scare people from voting on it . what will it hurt if you VOTE YES . you will know you did the right thing . the country will thank you if you do . and noa1 thankyou

15. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

I did not say, I was not going to vote. I just said the federal government will not recognize it. Law enforcement has said, "if the fed don't recognize it, neither will we".
    It will be just like the illegal immigration bill from a few years ago, and the ban on gay marriage, all over-turned. It has been since the 1970's since I smoked pot. I personally don't like it or use it, but neither do I care if other people do. It has been proven to be a pretty benign drug. A hell of a lot safer than alcohol. I just have found it to rob people of their ambition, and their food bill goes up :D..

16. old goat

old goat CH Dog

well i just do it for my mother that is 76 years old . she has cancer and this is the second time it came back . and it helps her so much . but she hides because she does't want to go to jail . if you saw how fast it works on her and she can eat after losing 60 lbs . you would do anything to help make it legal . medicine or reacreational.

17. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

Medical cannabis (also referred to as medical marijuana) is the use of cannabis and its constituent cannabinoids such as THC as a physician-recommended form of medicine or herbal therapy. The Cannabis plant from which the cannabis drug is derived has a long history of medicinal use, with evidence dating back to 2,737 BC.[1]
    Although the extent of the medicinal value of cannabis has been disputed, and despite the opposition to research and use put forward by most national governments, it does have several well-documented beneficial effects.[2][3][4][5] Among these are: the amelioration of nausea and vomiting, stimulation of hunger in chemotherapy and AIDS patients, lowered intraocular eye pressure (shown to be effective for treating glaucoma), as well as general analgesic effects (pain relief).
    Synthetic cannabinoids are available as prescription drugs in some countries. Examples include Marinol, available in the United States and Canada, and Cesamet, available in Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and also in the United States.
    There are several methods for administration of dosage, including vaporizing or smoking dried buds, drinking or eating extracts, and taking capsules. The comparable efficacy of these methods was the subject of an investigative study[5] conducted by the National Institutes of Health.
    While cannabis for recreational use is illegal in most parts of the world, its use as a medicine is legal in a number of territories, including Canada, Austria, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Israel, Italy, Finland, and Portugal. In the United States, federal law outlaws all cannabis use, while permission for medical cannabis varies among states. Distribution is usually done within a framework defined by local laws. Medical cannabis remains a controversial issue worldwide.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_cannabis
    the source.

18. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28I04HZi2tU[/ame]

this i also whant to share:) please take your time and fines the movie...:dogkiss:

19. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

I am no Pot head - but there is a conspiracy to keep it illegal
    considering the plant - grows fast - large and potentially anywhere
    with little coaxing / one use, I always felt, it could probably stop a lot of tree logging for paper ,with some genetically modified possibility's maybe tree cannabis could be created , thus creating a wood like product to help stop tree deforestation. Wile these Fields of cannabis grow they unturn would be producing oxygen to help reverse green house gasses
    How about huge cement box enclosures filled with soil in the desert growing cannabis and the type of water could be toilet sludge water that would be purified with the plants root system.
    In Israel they experimented growing plants like tomatos and other vegies - acclimating them to grow in salt water & thay do grow .

20. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

At the Center for Experiments in Desert Farming in Ramat Hanegev, established by JNF, JNF researchers joined with scientists from the Ben-Gurion University, the Vulkani Institute, and the Hebrew University to figure out how to grow tomatoes using brackish water. Farmers were initially skeptical, believing the salt water would kill any vegetation, so at first the water was only used to heat the hothouses that are irrigated with fresh water during the cold season.
    At the experimental station, organic tomato plants are all irrigated with salt water mixed with floodwater and recycled wastewater. Using sophisticated technology, researchers carefully monitor the plants to determine the correct percentage of salt needed for each species to thrive.
    Ramat Hanegev farmers produce 15,000 tons of ‘Desert Sweet’ tomatoes in 250 acres of hothouses, ranging from organic tomatoes to especially small strains of cherry tomatoes that are sold at a high price to restaurants and hotels throughout the world.
    In addition to preserving precious freshwater in this thirsty desert region, growing tomatoes with brackish water has a pleasant, if unintended, side effect: as a reaction to the pressure that the salt exerts on its cells, the tomato plants produce more sugar, making their flesh even sweeter than those grown in central and northern Israel.
    I left the region, my head spinning with all this new information and filled with awe and pride. Awe that at only 60-years-old, this country is a leader in transforming the agricultural world, especially in arid regions. And pride, that by being involved with JNF I help make that happen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.