1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

should cannabis be legal?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gog123, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old goat

old goat CH Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw7W91_LW8k&NR=1[/ame]

silly lady

2. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Old Goat! West Coast Stand Up!

Shout out to old goat for keeping his thread alive. Old goat, I need some help eatting my grass! LOL! ENJOY!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuJDaOVz2qY[/ame]

3. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Re: Old Goat! West Coast Stand Up!

puff puff pass lol

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

When suburban white girls go bad LMAO

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Lmao @ saiy
    Fuck yes Im in full support of OLD GOAT and Kuddo's for mack starting this thread lol.

6. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Four fingers in da air with two finger crossed in the middle while passing da blunt with other hand!! West Side!

7. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

[​IMG]

8. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

RIP NATE DOGG! Dude shouldve bee there for the video shoot. HOLD UP WAIT A MIN LET ME PUT SOME KUSH UP IN IT! WEST COAST HOLLA!

9. old goat

old goat CH Dog

thankyou , i only do it because i'm tired of the goverment lying to use since 1937 . 70% of the medicine before 1937 was cannabis oil and in 1942 they said no more . the industrial age came in and all they want to do is sell us chemicals to make use feel better . and then the drug has side effects so you need another pill . when you see a loved 1 on chemo for the second time and how fast it works for their stomach and pain and anxiety . you would do all you can do to get the info out that most people don't see . i'm tired of seeing my tax dollars going to poisoning other countries . and bullets to kill people for a damn weed that is good for humans from food to plastic to fuel and clothes and the inside of our cars , you get pissed . why ruin someones good job chances and goverment loans and housing . and try to get a appartment with a weed charge . some states have a chance in 2011-2012 to vote to change the world . the whole world watched pro.19 in califonia . they whole follows our drug policies . IN 2011-2012 WE HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE A BIG CHANGE IN THE WORLD . REGISTER TO VOTE AND VOTE YES . GET ON YOUTUBE AND LOOK FOR THE SONG SHOULD BE LEGALIZED OR LOOK ON HERE AND SEND IT TO THE CONGRESS . and VOTE YES to any medical or recreational uses .:)

10. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

lol move to the netherlands

weed legal, no bsl, no disasters, no snakes, no crazy insects, no people drinking their own piss.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOPyNJig74w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOPyNJig74w[/ame]

11. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

What up man....long time, we should chop it up. Thanks, forgot that, R.I.P NATE DOGG!​

No sir, thank you! I feel the same way you do and think every one should vote too. Thank you for being game in the cause, I'm behind you all the way buddy.

Mac

Thank you sir! Yes we have a ruff past, but I would sit down with you any day of the week and pass stuff back and forth....:)

12. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

LMMFAO!:D
    Thanks for posting!

13. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Same Bruh ;)

14. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Oh Saiy it's been a while, I have STORIES for you lmao

15. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Who wants to trade, would love to go back to USA,
    because in Holland to much shit persons in the apbt.. thinkin' they all that,
    when they know jack shit,... but i must admit, it's sometimes fuckin' funny :D

16. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Sounds tempting. lol I stay to my self and very seldom leave the farm so all the drama bs dont bother me. When I am around it I laugh at it to. Mostly to keep from going off on the dumb asses.

17. old goat

old goat CH Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_ldevrLFTs[/ame]

we should all love this plant .

18. old goat

old goat CH Dog

i just want to thankyou all for reading and watching the info i put up .:)

19. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

im one of those person you describe xibalba. well i am the apbt god kinda :D

20. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.