1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

should cannabis be legal?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gog123, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old goat

old goat CH Dog

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

3. elibred

elibred Big Dog

i agree with drycreek 1000%. the privatized prisons will make it harder for anything to be at the least legalized. i was talking to a D.A here and he was telling me about how all the prisons here are going private. its gonna be to much money lost for them even with more relaxed laws on it let alone legalized. but the future is looking a lil bit brighter cause with the huge influx of people starting to diy and not street buy the law and the cartels are starting to hurt as a result.

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

5. old goat

old goat CH Dog

sure looks like they love the money to much . they either want to through you in jail . or they want only big pharmaceutial companys to make the money .

6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

8. old goat

old goat CH Dog

9. old goat

old goat CH Dog

10. jacko

jacko CH Dog

its been legal in my house for 30 years lol !11

11. redbill

redbill Big Dog

i don't have a problem with anyone having a bit of weed. i know quite a few fellas that enjoy it. they never cause any harm to anyone. Ive coincided it myself recently as a have ms and suffer quite a bit pain due to my illness. was told that the weed can help with relaxing and eases the pain. i may give it a bash:)
    seems its all about money to the government's . tax tax and more tax is whats on their agenda

atb Redbill

12. old goat

old goat CH Dog

redbill , god bless you man . you use cannabis , it will help your muscles and pain . forget the damn pills they want you to take . they only want to make the money and hook you on medicine they can make money off you your whole life .

13. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

lol ............

14. jacko

jacko CH Dog

not paranoid are we ,old goat ? but seriously if you self medicate for whatever reason and dont want to take a walk on the wild side ,then maybe grow a little for yourself . nobody need know !!!11 . good luck red bill , j :dogkiss:

15. old goat

old goat CH Dog

and if you do that here you will go to prison and be screwed for life trying to get a good job .

16. jacko

jacko CH Dog

pmsl!!!!!1

17. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

which country are you talking about

18. old goat

old goat CH Dog

19. old goat

old goat CH Dog

20. old goat

old goat CH Dog