1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

should cannabis be legal?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gog123, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old goat

old goat CH Dog

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

alcohol much worse than crack . PLEASE GO VOTE YES ON PROP19 .

3. cheese

cheese Top Dog

I disagree but it doesnt matter to me. All drugs should be legal. Its my right to use any substance i want.

4. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

alcohol is not addictive the first time you try it, nor does it have near the dependency that crack does.

as far as marijuana goes, many argue-" its natural, it comes from the ground"....so does asbestos. food for thought ;)

5. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Alcohol is one of the few drugs that can kill you from withdrawal. I will say that alcohol can be part of a healthy lifestyle and crack....not so much. But alcohol has probably done a lot more damage to society than all other drugs combined. I say that as someone in the alcohol business.
    But yeah that is a weak argument about it "coming from the ground". The war on drugs is a waste of money though and it cant be won. Shit they cant keep drugs out of a penitentiary let alone the whole fuckin country. A vast majority of the people in prison are users and not the ones supplying it and i see a problem there. The war on drugs only benefits the sellers.

6. BooDro

BooDro Banned

like me pappi use 2 say smoke like haystak, walk arond like sleestack. also never 4get eyedrops or look like el gato.

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

well i wished i would have put up the link that i read this morning . the world health org. put out a letter today saying that alcohol is the number 1 drug killing people today. try living with someone who can't stop drinking .

8. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

when will the results of prop.19 come out?. Wish legalisation would happen in britian got a little hopeful with the new government but I think cannabis is far off there radar :( lol.

9. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Rally , i guess you never seen an alcoholic get up when ever they can . And go right back to drinking until they pass out . Then you wake them up and tell them to go to bed . And they still keep drinking . They can do this 2-3 days , before they findly go to bed . Fact

10. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

I just got an phone call from actress Susan Sarandon urging me to vote Yes on Prop 19 :lol:

It was pre-recorded, but still funny.

11. cheese

cheese Top Dog

More people use alcohol than crack so there will be more deaths....

12. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

why yes, yes i have seen the ills of alcohol, as alcohol was the drug that ripped apart my family when i was a teenager. seeing this made me realize that moderation is ALL things must be maintained. as the child of an alcoholic parent i understand my predisposition to the "disease" and live that way. i dont drink. i dont do drugs. that is my choice.

the problem i have is the skewed numbers game- alcohol the most dangerous drug? i dont agree with that. most abused? yes, by the numbers. but its a matter of opportunity really- its alot easier to aquire alcohol than say...crack cocaine

13. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

should cannabis be legal?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. old goat

old goat CH Dog

well we need you CALIFORNIANS TO GO VOTE YES ON PROP. 19 . YOU HAVE UNTIL 8:PM AND YOU CAN BE STANDING IN LINE AND THEY WILL LET YOU VOTE. JUST BE IN LINE BEFORE 8 . THANKYOU GOD BLESS YOU AND SOMEONE IS GOING TO HAVE TO PICK ME UP BECAUSE IN AM GAME ON THIS 1 . THIS IS FOR YOU MOM 76 YEARS OLD WITH CANCER

15. old goat

old goat CH Dog

you have 1hour 10 minutes left to be in line to vote . PLEASE VOTE YES ON PROP.19

16. old goat

old goat CH Dog

ok it's over , i hope it passed . thanks for listening to me beg . i know there is more people that thought the same way i did but did'nt say a thing . there will be a problem in the future . if you don't stand up now . they will always be in control of your life . they love it when your afraid to say it is a stupid law . they love the money they make off it by keeping it illegal . your kids will suffer it you don't stop letting them push you around .

17. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Maybe in youre lilly white world. Where I live it can be a lil walk to the store and even then you must be 21 to accuire booze. Crack is everywhere and you dont need an ID.

18. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Legalize it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Sorry folks, it isn't going to pass.

44% YES and 56% NO, with 12% reporting.

20. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

its a set up. Think about it.Why have the vote right after Halloween. Potheads are forgetfull and love candy. Thay distracted us with Chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.