1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

shorty cowboy /Hammonds rufus

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dmack102, Mar 26, 2013.

1. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

anybody have this cross or ever seen this cross work. I would think that would some good stuff to have. Thanks in advance.

2. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

really no one in the history of bulldogs never made a cross like this???come oonnn lol..

3. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

The Eli/ bullyson/ eli jr... Hammonds rufus/alligator cross is a welknown super cross of the past!!. Mind you the Eli dogs used back then where closer bred to the origenal dogs back then . They had the Type and the color as wel.
    God knows besides stile what the modern day Eli >>based<< famelies have to offer in there gene pool when it comes to orginalety of the past...

4. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

limey famous dogs from that cross?

5. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

6. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

thanks limey but I meant threw shorty cowboy.....

7. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Nop dont know of any. but that is not to say they are not out there..

8. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

I wonder how those dogs would look

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

4 legs and a tail im guessin.......

10. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

really ya think

11. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

BWhahahhah. ..Try it out i say, G Hammonds hase a Stud Dog from who he and we belive would produce as good if not better then Hammonds Parkson did. his name is Race horshe haines... altho he is not a black trowback he is the type. and if you breed him to some heavy inbred quality back Bullyson bitch. i ecspect some serius fireworks coming from that calibrated cross of the past..

12. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

I have a grandson of racehorse ..im looking for a shorty cowboy bitch...

13. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

hey limey how do u feel about lucky law?

14. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

I dont know Heard him mentiond to me a couple of times. His ped is staked up good!! We had some direct stuf of of Roberto many years ago. and i always liked the Pie face bitch.She lookt alot like The inbred Nelis dogs we had back then.. having a grandson of Race horse Haines is nice. DBij the way we have Race horse Haines Sister!!Miss Dallota. We just bred her 2 weeks ago.

15. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

wat did u stick to her limey?I had a chance to get a pup off of racehorse Haines but chose his son lucky law.. Cause I believe tommi shug was the best bred bitch that had pups on ground...

16. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

kp10_zpse2d967a5.jpg
    Dmack We put this bad boy on top of her. His name is King Pin he is a 3/4 pure bred. it wil almost be a outcross within the same sollid foundation. But if you go back in generations you wil see its very tight bred. Bred together from the same foundation.

Dogs who are not direct related within 4 generations but who are both very tight bred from the same ore simulair foundations wich are bred together are to be considerd out cross dogs.
    But they realy are not!!.
    It wil bring a shit load of hybrid viger up frond in your stock. And you stil have your breeding dept consirning famely traights..
    we did it with the magic x Candy and the The Terror x Candy combination as wel . superior producers. with superior opfspring. We ecspect this combo to be no diferend... we wil send some back some to the old master G.H...... this is the pedigree of the breeding http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=457647 . the part where it sais unknown in the males ped is known ofcours. obviusly the person who put it up there didnt know http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=210425
    anyway chek it out . should be intresting for those who are into breeding and pedigrees.

17. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

That should be very interesting...there was some very good dog's came along the top part of ped as-well as the rest......real nice

18. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

yes sir looks great to me..

19. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

Found the Shorty cowboy pup i was looking for she a granddaughter if Shorty with a splash of jeep/redboy/bolio pm me if u wanna c peds

20. bounty

bounty Big Dog

How is your hammond pup going? is he acting good?