1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sho Me-State apbt club

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by midwest_showdogs, Jan 20, 2009.

1. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Was it a pretty good show?I was wanting to go,but with the storms that come through here Friday morning I spent the weekend putting a new roof on my house.So I missed it.Maybe next time.

2. Thanks woody!

It was kickass meeting you too and I love that boy in your avatar!

My dogs results:

Legacy 4-6 month female

1st under judge Michele Falcon
    2nd under judge Gary Hammonds
    2nd under judge Ed Hinkle

Ginger 9-12 month female

3rd under Michele Falcon
    2nd under Gary Hammonds
    3rd under Ed Hinkle

Bronson Champions class

1st and the cup Judge Michele Falcon
    3rd under judge Ed Hinkle

Lizzy Champions class

1st under judge Ed Hinkle

It was a great weekend and Bronson earned his GR Ch 1 title. Lizzy is quickly approaching her GR CH title.

Here's a pic of Bronson with his cup

[​IMG]

3. LEFTLANE

LEFTLANE Pup

Its always a good show. Seems the weather has sucked the past two years. Very chilling two years back and rainy last year ir maybe that's visa versa. I'll be there as long as I don't have to be a toy soldier for that weekend.

4. LEFTLANE

LEFTLANE Pup

Btw Saturday is the best turn out last year it was around 120 dogs