1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Shipping rates

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by james, Jan 15, 2005.

1. james

james Pup

Does anybody knows the shipping cost of a pup from Texas to California?

2. circlekpits

circlekpits Guest

I recently shipped a puppy to Ca from Virginia and it was $195.00.

We use Delta Airlines. Normally the shipping rate varies on where and from where you are shipping. You can call the airlines to find out what it is exactly.

3. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Depending on weight,starting at $250 fromCritter Couriers No crate required Plus they pick the pup up at your door and deliver the pup to its new home. .no worring, waiting at the airport and your pup is in experienced, knowedgable hands

(last I check on prices..might have gone up a bit)

4. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

How about from US to the Philippines. Do yah have an idea?

5. well i know to send from the philippines to us will cost you $300-$400....atleast thats what it cost me.

6. Classic

Classic Big Dog

To send one from TX> Brazil was about $256 (not including shipping and crate)
    but it seems the rates change frequently.

Interstate flighs are now between $158>$300 depending on the dogs weight and the airline...pays to check around.

7. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

who did you use for shipping? I might need someone.

8. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Airline shipping use to cost, including the health check and crate, right at $275 to anywhere in the US.

Ground shipping, depending on who you use, is $250-$300.

9. buddylee04

buddylee04 Banned

hey presacanario do you own a dog of that breed they look like big dogs