1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Shipping Dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by J M A N, Apr 11, 2004.

1. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

I have never used these guys but I have talked to them and they seem O.K.

DREAMLAND TRANSPORT IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THEIR PUBLIC SERVICE OF TRANSPORTING THE AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER. EVERYWERE FROM MID AMERICA AND DOWN THE EAST COAST, DOOR TO DOOR, FOR ONLY $200!

ALL APBT ARE EXERCISED EVERY 3 HOURS. THEY ARE CONTAINED IN A CLIMATE CONTROLLED AREA. ALL AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIERS MAY BE TRANSPORTED FROM 8 WEEKS AND UP.

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION AT (434) 738-9764.

2. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

Sounds like a good deal to me!

YIS

Knock 'Em Out

3. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Thats cool, been looking for one to transport one for me....Thanks for the info...YIS

4. gator

gator Big Dog

The price is very good and it sounds like not a hard trip on the dog.

5. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I wonder if the price has jumped? It would cost more in gas than $200 bucks. I do alittle bit of traveling with dogs, and I am gona make a trailer for my bike and mount a 4 compartment dog box on it!! Truck 12 mpg, bike, 45mpg, yep, the bike is better, as long as its not cold, dont really like the cold on the bike!!LOL

Funny story, went and saw Attila on the bike and had a pet porter on the back, strapped, well, on the way home had two pups in it, crate lined with news paper. It go pretty cold, and them dogs go smart. I pulled over to let them do their business, and they had the newspaper blocking all the vents and the door!! Smart boogers huh?