1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

SFP (Single Female Pitbull) New here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pitbulldude, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Hi everybody, My name is Gary and im here to intro my one and only, Brownie:) . She is raised by my family, and I. She is about 5 years old, and has been more of a Lab than a pitbull. She is mixed with a Pitbull and a Lab....around the house, shes seems to be a lab...but when she gets angry, its all pitbull.

[​IMG]

Here she is...sleepy.

i'll post more later.

-Gary

2. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

WELCOME! CUTE GIRL.

BY ACTING LIKE A LAB DO YOU MEAN SHE ACTS STUPID AND BITES PEOPLE?
    LOL

3. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

good example of a mix breed that looks a lot like an APBT.

4. no...nothing crazy. Shes primarily lazy...and calm. A very good house dog...I don't know whether most people consider a lab an all around good house dog...but it seems so. I'm still resizing pics of her...i got so many to choose from!

5. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

i dont care for labs one bit.

Do you know that she was mixed with lab, or it was a guess? Just curious, as obviously she shows the bulldog traits, not the labs.

6. From what i heard from the Vet, she's mixed with a Lab...but morely Pit Bull.

Heres some more pics...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2006
  7. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

ROFLMFAO That is EXACTLY what I was thinking as soon as I read the first post !

8. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Welcome! And she is very cute!

9. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

She's a cuttie. Welcome to you both.

10. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Maybe I'm blind, but i see no lab. Welcome to you both though..If you need anything, just tell me

11. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

good looking dog look more like pit bull to me....welcome

12. REACTiON

REACTiON Pup

are you sure she is part lab? i see no lab what so ever in her. the father or mothers genes must be strong.

13. id like to say she is "pure"..but honestly, i can't. I can surely lie about it though..but theres no point. so when people ask me verbally, i just say "pit".
    Thank you all for the compliments, its greatly appreciated.

14. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

nice looking dog, welcome to the site