1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Serial Killer Targeting Pit Bulls In Houston Area

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by StosMan, Jan 25, 2012.

1. StosMan

StosMan Big Dog

2. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Its the work of peta

3. StosMan

StosMan Big Dog

Maybe call me naive when it comes to PETA, but I wouldn't have guessed that they would bludgeon the dog, shooting, yeah I can see that, but to bludgeon them till they die is gnarly... Again, these Fucks needs to be shot themselves.

4. 1916

1916 Big Dog

You don't know much about PETA do you? Hell those bastards were caught dumping the bodies in a dumpster in NC after they killed them.

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Tie em to a fence, let some dogs trained in protection work hang from their nuts.

6. picasso

picasso Big Dog

Kind of fun no one died (human) while killing these killer baby killing dogs! Sad to hear there are such idiots in the world

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

only a matter of time before these punks here click then bang.