1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

sept fun show

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by green machine, Sep 29, 2011.

1. green machine

green machine Top Dog

We had our fun show last week, I forgot to post up a few pics. We did pretty good. Mudflap took best conditioned and 2nd place in age class, Widow Took best black, 1st place in her age class, best puppy and best in show! She suprised me lol Mudflap busted out of his crate at the show, I was able to get him right as he was going for a dog, Could have been real bad. Will be needing to get a dog box for him.
    heres a few pics of them at the show.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kalenhcc

kalenhcc Big Dog

how is mudflap bred I have a male that looks just like him.

3. green machine

green machine Top Dog

4. meno222

meno222 Big Dog

i really like widow. very nice

5. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Love Widow. She is absolutely stunning.

6. green machine

green machine Top Dog

thanks guys, widow has slowly turned into a good looking hound. lol always been a fireball though

7. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

widow is looking really good nate. guess she'll get to re-meet her bro soon! although, from a distance now, lol