1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

separate?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PIT_DOMINATION, Oct 3, 2006.

1. PIT_DOMINATION

PIT_DOMINATION Big Dog

my pup is 5 five months old and when the other dogs her age or older come around. she turns on them and goes crazy. shes cool if the other dogs dont touch her. its just when one of them brushs up on her or walks her in a corner she goes off. also the other dogs keep mounting her. thats when she really goes off. do you guys think i should keep her seperate from the other dogs? one more thing when i take her out of the kennel she instantly goes after my neighbors mastiff. can pits turn on this early or is it something else?

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I say let her alone as she establishes her rank in the pack. As long as it doesn't get out of hand

3. Attila

Attila Guest

Turned on or not she will fight. Never let dogs mount the pit. Unless you want dead dogs later. Time to get rid of the lesser breeds.

4. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

She's trying to let all the other dogs know she's the H.B.I.C-Head Bitch In Charge. LMAO! Don't let other dogs mount her. That starts fights. My own two dogs went at it b/c Legend tried to mount my GSD. And my GSD will have none of that! She whipped around and grabbed him by the neck before I could get him off of her. I swear my GSD's a pitbull in diguise! lol

5. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Do not let her be ,keep her from other dogs, atleast you got 5 months My pups will kill each other that old. And you stand the chance of getting her hurt if another dogs bites her back, and you may ruin her at a young age..But its your dog do as you wish ,But if you want to have these dogs you have to do right by them, They NEED to be apart from each other, I have feed dogs a long time and have been hundreds of yards and NONE let 5 month old pups around each other.. YIS Triple J P.S your dog is at an age where her teath will come out easy think about that next time she starts snaping at currs..