1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Send a few up for my wife..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NC, Nov 12, 2007.

1. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I sent some up for her bro, just hang in there and don't let your faith waiver. Just know with faith what you ask for is already done if you believe it will be.
    Send her our love and well wishes.
    Oh yeah, and the Faith of a mustard seed.
    Mr.

2. NC

NC CH Dog

Thanks again everyone.. a quick update. She's doing very well, the MRI turned up that she didn't have anymore "puss" pockets in her leg.. so they are still draining the first cut and loading her up on antibiotics. Still planning on keeping her for a few days just to make sure all stays well. They are still doing lab work and trying to get her blood count up.. but for the most part she's out of the woods. thanks again for the prayers and well wishes. She's feeling well enough she sent me home so i'd stop bothering her all night...lol

3. Suki

Suki Guest

nice. :)

relieved and glad to be readin this! [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Sending good vibes your way. Hope everythings turns out ok.

5. simms

simms CH Dog

Glad to read that your wife is doing well.:)

6. NC

NC CH Dog

Just an update.. the doctors are having trouble fighting the infection.. so they are still pumping anitbiotics in 24/7 through an IV. Last night they put in a "pick" line.. its an IV that runs from her arm and into her heart.. (which was friggin' stressful as hell to watch..lol) but they got that going now so they can dump the meds straight into her heart I guess and get it circulating faster. They've decided they are going to need to do another surgery in the morning.. So I'll let ya'll know how that goes tomorrow. But overall she's in good spirits and she wanted me to tell all of ya'll takes for the prayers and well wishes.

7. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Thanks for the update everything will be ok brother. Call me if you need to...

8. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Thanks for the update (although I wish it were better news).

She and your family are in our prayers. That's what we are here for. :)

9. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

my prayers are with your wife. my mother also suffers from ms. i am really sorry to hear this.

10. NC

NC CH Dog

A quick up date... The surgery went great this morning. they cleaned the last little bit up, and they are saying they are going to release her tomorrow. She's not coming home though.. her best friend is a hospice nurse and she's going to stay a few days with her because she'll need to have her bandage change and the wound washed out and all... and well... I can't do it.. lol. I'd end up puking.

But they are able to send her home without and IV they are going to give her a pill form of antibiotics.. so I'm thankful for that.

Again thank all of ya'll for the prayers and well wishes! :)

11. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

really glad to hear everything went ok NC. i think it was all the prayers:)

12. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Glad to here it brother!

13. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Great to hear, NC!

14. Marty

Marty Guest

Man I've not posted here but it seems prayers are answered, Glad to be reading this...

Hope things get better for your wife soon, you'll have been in my prayers from day one.

15. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Excellent news! God is good. ;)

16. That is great news

17. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

You Punk! LOL Thats great news. I am glad to hear it. I hopw she makes a speedy recovery and continues to win her battle with MS.

18. NC

NC CH Dog

So final update for a while at least..

They released her from the hospital this afternoon about 12:30. It took "transportation" (the guy that wheelchair's you out to the lobby by policy) amost 2 hrs to get to the room.. I showed my ass and got into it with some doctor that looked like he was 12, so I don't want him cutting on me in the future..lol.. But she's doing good..still quite gimpy but she's in good spirits. Like I said before she's staying at her girlfriend's house for a while the hospice nurse and all.. so I ain't got to pack any wounds. I showed her all the thread and she cried about all the well wishes that ya'll sent out. So thanks for that ya'll :)

19. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Thanks for the updates. Glad to hear that she is doing well. Oh, and you're a sissy, cant even clean a wound. :p Just kidding. Tell her I wish her a speedy recovery. :D

20. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Aww, great to hear! :)