1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Send a few up for my wife..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NC, Nov 12, 2007.

1. NC

NC CH Dog

I don't usually get on here and discuss personal issues.. but as some of you know my wife, Tina, was diagnosed about a year and half ago with MS, and has been on an injection medication called Avonnex. Well apparently her injection site (thigh) got an infection in it.. her doctor originally wrote it off as a reaction to the medicine. So the infection got worse, and she was hospitalized last night at UNC, they did a little mini surgery to drain the infection as best they could and run some test to see what kind of infection it is.. going to run some test and do an MRI this morning to see how deep the infection is and the decided whats the best course of treatment.

So if you're the praying type just send her name up a few times today, light a candle or whatever you do. :)

If you're not the religious type just send some good thoughts her way..

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I will send up a prayer for both of you my friend!

3. hey man you know i will send some prayers and thoughts out for ya! hope everything works out. ;)

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

5. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

will do, sir.

6. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Prayers and good thoughts on their way. :) Keep us posted.

7. Michele

Michele Guest

I'm saying prayers and will light a candle...

8. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

im not a praying man, but i do hope everything turns out good for u and ur wife, i send my best wishes

9. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

She is in my prayers...and sending good thoughts as well...

10. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

I hope it turns out well.

I will light a candle.

Please keep us updated.

11. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Prayers sent. ;) Please keep us updated

12. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

prayers coming

13. Mr.Billfold

Mr.Billfold Big Dog

We will send our love in our way. Family is all that matters, and our wish is for yours to reamin happy and whole.

14. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Sorry to hear, NCPG. I will definitely keep her in my prayers...

15. NC you have our prayers, thoughts and hopes all the way. I hope she is OK, and all turns for the better for you the both of you.
    Keep us posted.

16. NC

NC CH Dog

Home to feed the dogs and just wanted to drop a quick note before I go back to the hospital for the night. We're waiting for the results of the MRI to come back so they can decided wether or not more surgery will be needed. Right now they're doing a blood transfusion.. not sure what that was for.. something about herlevels being low. Any way.. she wants me to let ya'll know we're thankful for the prayers and well wishes, might not seem like much to everyone but it really means alot to us.

17. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Thinking and praying for you, hoping all will be fine.

18. Suki

Suki Guest

comin at yah, {{{{{{{positive thoughts}}}}}}} en route!

Best wishes! :)

19. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Absolutely.

Anything else we can do for your family, and yourself, just ask!

20. elgin64

elgin64 Pup

sorry to hear that. ill pray for her