1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

selling crap

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pmoney, Jun 27, 2011.

1. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

only thing worse than selling crap...........is BUYING it, lol. LMFAO

2. It is a huge problem with these dogs. The reason that things have run a muck is because guys years earlier didn't do the right thing with there curs and were money motivated. They sold the rejects to the highest bidder. If things would have been kept quiet and in the shadows things may have been a lot different today.

3. willypete

willypete Big Dog

Yeah same ol shit . Who cares what they did you do what's
    Good for you and don't worry about the standards of another man.
    "the right thing" lol for who ? The right thing for some would be to
    Never breed a dog and the right thing for another mite be to breed 1000
    A year. If someone buys a dog then buyer beware .

4. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

if u ask the seller,what ur stock consist of and they say,the momma is a red nose and the daddy is a blue! Hello! might be a peddler!LOL! '' That one always get me.''

5. LittleBoy

LittleBoy Big Dog

When their way of promoting their dogs is to talk another man's dogs down, it could be a peddler.

6. picasso

picasso Big Dog

Problem is not what people are doing but who ends up with these dogs. Flea market is the exact type of people I want owning my dogs, LOL! I am the enemy of idiots with these dogs and you are proving my point! What another man has done has forced me to hide my dogs and move away from the city, caused me to lie about my dog's heritage to the everyday joe when my dogs are in public, caused people who love bulldogs for what they are bred to do to go into hiding like criminals when most are far from it. These are not toy breeds and these are times when breeding to sell is stupid. Difference between a pitbull owner and a bulldog owner. WOW stupidity is running wild now days.

7. inbred78

inbred78 Pup

When they say this is the gamest blood out the dam chewed through a parking cone and the sire can hang from a tee shirt for 12 min they may just be peddlers

8. willypete

willypete Big Dog

Your a dip stick . You should spend your time worrying about your curs
    Not the other mans . I know you have some holyer than thou self image
    But it's just not true . You are no bulldog moral educator so don't pretend
    to be the truth is that there must be a need for the breeding of dogs on all
    levels or it wouldnt be happening . Lol I guess you have never bought a dog . It's funny how most people think that everyone has the chance to find some old-timer work his yard and be given a pup lmao here in the real world it's just not the way YOU say .