1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Self portrayal

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Big Game, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I want to make something CLEAR AS A BELL. Ive only ben in dogs 5 years and I have never bred a litter. I am tired of mutherfu%kers talking that "I portray myself as being a seasoned dogman" bullsh#t. I have put in work in my 5 years. My mentor and the others who have helped me in these dogs and accepted me into there circles are all a ton more experianced than myself and I owe everything to them. Sorry but I have ben acused of this more than once so I wanted to make an anouncment. I make no False Claimes Big Game

2. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Now, I don't know you or anything but let me just say this, No matter what you do in life there will always be someone there thats going to try and derail you. My advice to you when that happens, Sit back and smile, haters or derailers as I call em, can't stand when there efforts to piss you off just enough to get some type of reaction out of you don't work. By you starting a post about your self it seems if they got you second guessing what it is you have said. Like I said, I don't know you so I stand neutruel(sp), but don't let em see you sweat.

Mac

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Just do ya thing man and tell the haters to down some red bulls bc they aint gettin no rest messing with you lol
    But way to show ur humble

4. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I understand what you are saying Mac. My point of createing this thread was just to clear the air. To put it out there on full display for all to see. I dont mind being called alot of things but Fake I am not. Dont worry about me being discouraged or derailed. The negativity just adds fuel to the fire;) I might be easy to get a rise out of but I am no quiter.

5. lrk

lrk Big Dog

Easy to get a rise out of and no quiter! Sounds pretty game to me! And that's what it takes in life period regardless of your path! NEVER GIVE UP!