1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Seal pit bulls?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Lee Robinson, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

I would laugh, but it isn't funny. I fear the breed is doomed.

5c036635512c312b2cb9dc279b90faad4405e9c7_r.jpg

Vs.

090803-elephant-seals-hmed.grid-6x2.jpg

2. Damion

Damion Pup

secound pic aint as bad as the first lol

3. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

LOL! ahaha

4. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

the seal can do what he is bred to do, the seal can swim for long.. the dog above cant run for long

5. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

i saw this and thought you were talking about the color seal lolol only to open up and see that BS funny

6. Bully_UK

Bully_UK Big Dog

LOL, Seriously now its the stupid a$$ retards that breed this type that should be laughed at etc,poor dog is doomed.
    On a lighter note i would rather put a collar and lead on the seals and walk down the street with them..lol..xx

7. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Lmao. Why even get a dog like that!! Might as well get a seal. I think you may of found what that bully is mixed with!

8. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

:mad: wow and those people have the nerve to call those things pitbulls.grrrrr what a bunch of chodes(that thin piece of skin between your balls and asshole).and whats sad is those dogs didnt ask to become what they have its the chodes who have done it.what nerve.i have a buddy who used to work some good bulldogs and has choded over to these things called bullies cause "its the in thing man" and i said so is crystal meth but you will never see me fuck with either.what a flipping joke imo

9. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Man that dog is deformed...

10. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

This one thinks she is part seal.[video=youtube;KG_t4wCAeWg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG_t4wCAeWg[/video]

11. doubletap

doubletap Banned

lmao,now we know what the loch ness monster REALLY is!!

12. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

X2 I had the same thought

13. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

Dogue-de-Walrus:

dogue-de-walrus-by-K.Cameron.jpg

14. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

:thanks::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hella funny!!!!

15. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

That dog does swim well!

16. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

you stand to be corrected... thats a taint that you speak of. A chode is a dick that is fatter than it is long that still has foreskin.

17. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

hahahahaha anyway! the urban dictionary only gets better and better everyday!

18. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

I have to be honest, I feel bad for the dog

The poor thing doesn't look very healthy at all!

Anyone who honestly believes that this is an APBT is clueless!

19. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

lol, and DDBs are about as useless as a walrus!

20. redwar

redwar Big Dog