1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

SE TX AADR Confirmation Show Sept. 17 2005

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by SFK, Aug 22, 2005.

1. SFK

SFK Top Dog

The South East Texas AADR Show & Pull Club will be hosting (2) confimation shows on Sat. Sept. 17 at the Liberty County Fairgrounds in Liberty Tx.

2 Confirmation Shows
    Weightpulling

Fun Classes:
    Tredmill Race
    Hang-time Event
    Junior Handler
    Judges Choice
    Ugly Dog Contest
    & others.

Everybody come on out. PM me or check out the AADR website for additional info.

2. BlackSeal

BlackSeal Pup

i just got back home, it was fun, despite the heat. My first showing of Cyrus and he took home a 2nd place ribbon for 12-18 month male.

Props to my new friend with the pup who took home 4-6 month male, Best pup, Judges Choice and Best in Show!

3. Congradulations.I always liked going to that show.Who was judging?

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Lets see some pics!

5. BlackSeal

BlackSeal Pup

unfortunately I didn't have my better half with me to take pictures so I have what I took on my phone.

Attached Files:

6. BlackSeal

BlackSeal Pup

most of these are from the second show...

Attached Files:

7. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

......Not bad, thanks for the pics....any body else have pics to add?

8. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Nice pics, congrats!

9. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Congrats! :D

10. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Congrats, BlackSeal. The show was'nt that big but it was good people. Did'nt realize who you were. I was running the Hang-Time. Judges where Tonya H. from Cold Steel Pits, & Joel P. from Central Tx. I want to say what a great person Tonya was & how fortunate this breed is to have people like her involved.

11. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

r u takin Man's brother?

12. SFK

SFK Top Dog

I did. It was Sat lol. He took a 2nd & a 3rd. My Boots dog took a 1st & 2nd