1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

SDR certificate question

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JEEPandELI, Oct 6, 2014.

1. i got my pup SDR certificate but the breeder didn't sign the back can i just sign it and send it off to get my ped back? how would they no who signed

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Sometimes they will check, sometimes not. Your taking a 50/50 chance. The breeder/seller should have signed it. Only thing you can really do is either send it back to the seller to sign or try to see if you send it in forged it goes unnoticed. The seller should really sign it though.

3. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

It shouldn't matter money is the main concern IMO didn't see any post before I post

4. AGK

Very true as well. Lol

5. i have an off topic question. do u mind if i dm u or just post here?

6. AGK

Either way. Can pm or post here. People here rarely stay on top on any thread and since this is your thread feel free to be off topic. Lol