1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

SDJ help

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 14rock, Jan 6, 2007.

1. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Anyone have some extra time and could do me a favor? I'm needing the champion certificate of "Ch. chocolate" scanned, or sent to me somehow. It would of been published probably somewhere in the 12 issues from 94-97. If someone wants to sell me a copy of that, let me know, and I will take it off your hands! The certificate would of been sent in by a man named Jose, who is probably the registered owner as well! Any info you have concerning his breeding, will be extremely appreciated.

Thank you!

2. CB

CB CH Dog

Are You talking about Ch Chocolate or Ch Chocolate Man?

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Jose's Ch. Chocolate. I do not believe its the same dog listed on peds online as chocolate man.

4. amkarlix

amkarlix Pup

try ebay you can sometimes find old copies of sdj on there

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Yes, but I need to know what edition its in ;)

6. PSD

PSD Pup

94-97 is 24 issues. SDJ came out 6 times a year. Try the yearbooks, they listed all CH's, GR CH's and ROM's for the year. (to include certificates)

7. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I was off quite a bit on the years, I believe he said 01-02 run. May of been 00-01. Full name would of been "Jose kennels Ch. chocolate soldier". Sorry for the previous misinfo, still looking for a copy, or the yearbook with him in it. Please let me know if you can help.

8. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

The dog could have been a "reported" champion, but unless they applied for a Champion Certificate, one would not have been issued.

I would contact Jack Kelly, and ask him. He will be able to help you.

9. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Thats why I'm looking for the copy, I know his certificate was rewarded in one edition, know people who have seen it. Know of a guy who has a copy, but never met him, and he's 3 hours away. I guess it wouldnt hurt to call JK and see what he has to say. Pm....

10. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Jose didn't make Ch. Chocolate Soldier a champion. Jose got him from the person who did.Jose also owned Gr. Ch. Bull (which WCC later got) and many others.Jose brought Ch. Chocolate Soldier to the Chicago show. He was a red/red nose dog.He was from Red Devil/Eli cross. On his mother side was bred down from Chocolate Livey, daughter of Mountain Man's Johhnie Walker Red 4xw and P & P's Ch. Livey.Yes I have a copy of her cert. No, I won't send it out.There was a reason why you had to be refered to get SDJ...

11. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

W sold chocolate soldier because he made alot of bad signs, he was the kind of dog people thought could be beat, like GRCH bull.