1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Scum of the earth dog thieves

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jawbones, Sep 6, 2005.

1. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

nappy your a hoot!! kicken in the door!!

you did good jawbones!! your a true man!!! your wife i'm sure is very proud of you!!

2. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

whats even better they were ummm busy on the couch lol you should have seen his faec when i came through the door and hers it was great i must say

3. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

omg!!! rofl!! kodak moment for sure

4. RHI

RHI Big Dog

so sorry to hear what happened, you did a great thing by giving the dog back, nice dog, BTW

5. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

That lady is incredibly fortunate that her dog came to be with an honest dogman. My hat's off to you, Jawbones.

6. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

You are an honorable man,thats for sure.You certainly made the owner a very happy woman.Congrats...:)

7. natas

natas Big Dog

very honorable!! alot of worse things could have happened to that beautiful dog. she's very lucky he went to you!! hopefully things work out for you on finding the bloodline you are looking for. nappy you got me laughing out loud at work that's too funny