1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

scorch

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by reids skipper, Jul 4, 2012.

1. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

2. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

100% fake. This is the 2nd ped I've seen for Scorch and even the other was confirmed as fake by Ch Max's owner.

3. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

just what i was thinking blueboy ...thanks

4. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

do you know how scorch was bred blueboy ? .. seeing as though he wasn't out of scotsmans max

5. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

As far as I know his pedigree is and alway's was unknown. Maybe if you know the person who posted such an obvious fake ped, he'll invent another that's closer to the truth lol.

6. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

can't see why people put false pedigrees out

7. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

the sire and dam on that pedigree were on different continents, all before frozen semen etc too ...

8. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

Money is the simple answer. Peddler's make up ped's to make their pups/dogs appear better bred than what they are to the gulliable. Who more often than not never research a ped. One thing I've never yet seen any of the guliable do is tell buyers of the false ped, their dogs have.

9. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

the bitch i am on about never went for alot of money ... must admit i thought the pedigree was dodgy with scorch being out of max when max was out in the eighties etc .... they did say that scorch was an old dog when he mated katie to produce the litter i am on about....

10. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

although the pedigree seemed dodgy ... i must admit apart of me wanted to believe it... as i was desperate to get something out of max / hagar / curstopper :)