1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sandancers Dutch.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Titch_Pitbull, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

anybody got any of this blood going?. heard about this dog around 2 years ago receiving hype from a couple of newcomers. I know a friend with a direct daughter and she has shown signs of being HA. (Already gave him the talk about humanely letting the dog go but my words are just falling on deaf ears).

but on the working side of things how are his offspring?

2. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Dont know of anything that his produced apart from 1...dont even really know about the dog him self and believe a few of his offspring was sold just because they was red and pretty.

I was given this boy from a mate and had him at mine for a few days just while my cousin sorted out coming down to get him. Still living the good life as a much loved family pet with them and lives with 3 kids deffo no signs of HA

[​IMG]

3. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

She's not out of a bitch owned by snapshut kennels is she ?

4. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

if you mean that pup its a boy and was out of sunday yes dont know full story about that guy still owning her. Wasnt something id feed because of the likes of him just wouldnt feel right...call it ego i guess but was offerd for free from a mate and cousin wanted a dog....will need to catch him soon and see how big the boys got...was a nice pup and liked having him here few days but hey even kittens are lovely and until they grow up lol

5. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

No gog i was asking tich , it seems we posted within a minute of each other. As for feeding one ,i know what you mean. ;)

6. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

only bitch i know of dutch covering that snap shut owned was sunday...only saw her with the pups was no sign of HA with her was actually a nice looking girl.

7. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

bit confused if where talking about the same dutch. the dutch im talking about is a male? out of sandancers spike x sandancers scully.

8. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

think he meant is your mates bitch showing signs of HA signs out of a snapshut bitch?

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

from what id heard dutch was supposed to be decent but just throws them big.:cool:

10. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

oh right , not sure who the dam was but il find out. not sure I would feed something off SSK though haha.

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

dutch is the big chocalate thing titch??

12. T.A.K

T.A.K Pup

i'm sure the dog is dead now he was about 60lbs big rednose fecker

13. peppapig

peppapig Banned

if im thinking right...its claimed he was a 1xw off the chain into an even bigger dog.:eek: ...:cool:

14. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

he covered the kaos bitch a few years ago now.

15. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Yeah is now rip far as i know died up in scotland. Was a nice looking dog...going into a bigger dog doesnt really impress me as the other owners i think arent any great dogmen...they wanted to take bets for a roll :rolleyes: never knew a dog could loose a roll but hey lol

16. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

17. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Got few pics but not mine to put up...think dutch would of been most peddlers dream. Was offered that dog jack very cheap meant to be a decent dog but cant say as never seen him.

18. united

united Banned

Snapshut never bred Sunday to Dutch that was done by her new owner(s). Sunday herself was ok with people but one or two of her littermates are real iffy. Sunday is now rip after she didn't go back.

Dutch himself was reputedly open when he was alive, but his then owners ducked every offer to hook him up.

19. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i was told that sunday might have stafford in her....also that her ped is bollox:cool:...might be bullshit tho....

20. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

was her new owner who gave me the pup as a gift. Just knew there was some bullshit with snapshut still claiming to own her. Like i said ego gets in the way of feeding a dog thats come from or been in the hands of snap shut. Am against those sort of people and think itll be a whole lot better if others stopped dealing with such people. Dogs before money imo is how it should be.
    Hows her litter mates looking? Didnt know she was rip cousin couldnt care less though his got himself a nice family dog.
    Wasnt dutch from across the water and done well but couldnt get hooked there? Not sure if true but story seemd to pop to my head.