1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Saline MI ADBA Show 05/31

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Dtwo, Apr 28, 2008.

1. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Thanks Dtwo - I am going to see about getting there even though I'd have to take off work. Great meeting and speaking with you again this past weekend. It was nice to reacquaint myself with you - and several other friendly and outgoing bulldog people. I think it is more important now than ever that we do - always look around and know the people around you and make a point of introducing yourself to those who you don't know and being friendly. Hopefully we can make it to the show and we'll definately pray for NO RAIN!

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

True.. but I also think it depends on the club. I know the PA club has held ADBA shows with treadmill races.

3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I believe the NC ADBA has treadmill races as well.

4. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

BUMP! Less than a week to go!

5. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Can't wait, looks like the rain gods might spare us after all! Fingers crossed LOL.

6. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

I ll be there........;)

7. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

We will be there too.

8. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Looks like I won't be able to go but I will be sending one anyhow!

9. Buckaroo

Buckaroo Banned

Great show! Good times! Congrats to all the winners!

10. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Had a blast. Got another chance to meet some good forum friends personally.

Long trip for us, however....show location was nice and easy to find. Conformation was done indoors which makes it a little tricky with lighting and all.

Our Liberty's results were as follows:

show 1. 1st in class Judge Chico Perez
    show 2. 1st in class, Best in Show( i was one of the people complaining about how females never win BOS, i feel like an ass now.) Judge Joe D.

Some other members also had some great results. I did not ask permission, so i will let them post the results.

Hopefully, i can get some pictures together. I did not bring the camera, but a good friend took some pictures for us.:) So if i get permission i will post them up.

11. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

[​IMG]
    Liberty getting mouthy in the ring.
    [​IMG]
    Here is the winner of the Champion of Champion class. Boogieman's Bronson. 23 top notch dogs in this field. A lot of the top dogs in the country.
    [​IMG]
    Bulldogs Liberty winning Best in Show. Judge Joe Daly. He told us that he has only given BOS to 4 females in 17 years. So i was dam proud.
    [​IMG]

Boogiemans Lizzie winning BOO. Judge Chico Perez. This win came against top competition.:)
    [​IMG]
    Blaizen's grand daughter Ashyln pictured here with a beauty named Bella. Did a fine job handling Bella and took Junior Handler

12. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Blaizen
    Blaize took 2 3rds in the 5 and over male and made his CH - woo hoo!
    Bella took a 1st in the 3-5 female
    Ashlyn took Jr. Handler under Joe Daly

Boogieman
    Bronson 1 cup and 1 3rd in the CH of CH
    Lizzie - 1st, 3rd, and Best of Opposite

Bullydogs
    Liberty took two 1sts and Best of Show

Scratchin
    Angus took a 1st and a 3rd

Dtwo
    Bandito took two 2nds in 18-24 male

Still awaiting some more photos....i will post them when i receive them.

13. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Great pictures, Bullydog. Congrats on the BOS! She does look amazing!

14. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

damn man i'm mad i missed that show, sounds like it was a good one. So does that make liberty a CH. yet?

15. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Almost. One ribbon away. But thats cool, i thought it was gonna take a couple years.

Yeah, long drive, but good show. The C of C classes were insane. Very good competition in all classes. Even some of the 5 and over classes had bigger than normal amt. of entries. How's Georgia doing? You still planing on doing Nationals.

16. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

she's doing great man, about to be 5 months here soon, just got her paperwork and show id card from adba this past weekend. Hell yea im doing nationals, i'm pretty confident with her, she's really growing into her body nicely, great conformation from what i can tell, u'll have to see her here soon and let me know what u think

17. Buckaroo

Buckaroo Banned

Funny that the haters can't spread the love!

Congrats! :)

18. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Congratts to all. I wish I could have made it . Things are T-I-G-H-T. Beautiful dogs.

19. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Congrats to all who placed! Some great looking bulldogs at this show. We had a great time as always.

20. EagleEye

EagleEye Pup

Congrats to all!! What amazing dog! Wish we'd been able to go.