1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

salesmans casey

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by darlo, Apr 19, 2010.

1. darlo

darlo Banned

never said he wasnt any good ' but my bitch hated him !
    if youd taken him for a walk you would know he has a fetish for cans an bottles lol
    jr is a fine example of a staff period
    an the lad i got him off is also a fine example of a dogman
    an why would'nt i want to use him ?

2. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

what bitchs have been bred with jack jr? Sure his been behind some ive meet.

3. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

I'm with you on that one;)

4. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Darlo not to be an ass and i first didn´t want to react but after what i just seen, i feel the need to now.
    I know you must be very proud on you litter of 4 years ago, since you keep promoting it.
    The first pm that i ever got from you was about how you bred that litter.
    There was no date named at that time so i tought it was a current litter you had.
    Since i do my own breedings and had a litter coming the only thing i could do is congrat you on that litter.
    Now i have seen your reaction on dd kennels nl his site (wich i manage)
    the first comment is how you bred an ffb jack bitch over tinker to yogi and kept sonny.
    Got no problems with that, thats your thing and you are proud of that litter you bred.

But when i just seen that you added pics of your dogs on to his site, now you are asking for problems !.
    I know it is a freewebs design for now and i did not disabled everything as you noticed, now i did.
    But the next time you want your dogs on someone else his site even if you can make your own album better ask permision first.
    This was just plain rude and selfish behaviour to promote your own dogs.
    Why would i want your dogs on our site's ?
    do i know you or your dogs? NO
    Do they bring anything to me and my breedings NO

Now al the best with your dogs and if you like to see them on the internet i would say go freewebs, easy and free.

5. darlo

darlo Banned

hi yes i was very proud of that litter
    the first thing i put on his site was very nice dogs lol
    i never said i bred jack an tinker 2 whitty bred them!
    now as to the pics i only put them there to use as an avatre if this offended you all you needed to do was email or pm me
    so delete me from your site

darlo
    an you didnt disable the pic bit so aint my fault but hey lets just have a go at me lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
  6. beanieman

beanieman Banned

u can understand but sometimes it's enough said about it !
    And i got your 3 apology's
    and true i did not disabled them because i forgot it.
    But still no need to post your dogs on another his site.
    If we had any meening of contacting you we would and if my mate wanted to be contacted i would have posted an e mail adres and i didn't ;)
    But we are just not associated with anybody i would like to stay it so.
    we do our own thing.
    Like i said in the pm i maybe a bit of a SOB but i had it with so many things surrounding these dogs at the end of the day still 1 thing remains the same.
    Is it a true dog !

7. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

:DLol... Insert image:---->beanieman becomes the green hulk!<-------
    No,just kidding..Just having a laugh:D Carry on

8. darlo

darlo Banned

Thanks for leaving a comment on http://ddkennelsnl.webs.com/!

Would you like to contribute, share thoughts with other site members and receive occasional email updates on site activity? If so, then click here to join: Yes, I'd like to join this site

Looking forward to seeing you back on the site.

thats the email yous sent me
    contribute means put pics an discuss the dogs i thought ?
    delete my membership

9. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

hahaha blanco lol :D

10. beanieman

beanieman Banned

LMAO :D

@darlo yes i know that is an automatic respond and i am working on that site ;)

11. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

just my two pence but website and keeping the stafford true to type dont go hand in hand. Those that need to know know those that dont have no reason to...bit pissed but you know the saying.

Just curious as to the reason for the website beanie?

12. yesterday news:deadhorse:

13. beanieman

beanieman Banned

A very long story Gog, with other people and a lot of backstabbing.
    Now it is more for myself and my mates who have dogs from me and i just keep it running, see no harm in that.

The info posted on my site is nothing more then things of the past you can find if you googled.
    nothing so spectacular !

14. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Really you should stop talking.
    Don't they both have a website LOL.

15. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

the likes of lockedjaw and others are why alot probally cant be botherd with dogs no more...money can buy people anything even they are cunts.

Lockedjaw was at ed reids house i went for a day out and the fat prick didnt even know what a breakstick was...now his feeding winners lol

16. beanieman

beanieman Banned

So true money can buy you everything these days but not the most important things.
    And like i said in the pm i am learning who is who and how they act.
    And if they act normal to me they get it back.
    Act f**** up and i will drop you like a rock in a pond and i go my own way again, like i always did.

17. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

No disrespect but lockedjaw's is my good friend, and everybody got to start somewhere,
    he was first into the AB and now little by little starting into the APBT and he got good advice for buy some dogs when he was in mexico..
    He have a good start with the dogs he bought, and bought them for start with breeding and get some good offspring of them for start into the game.
    Not for show off or what ever.. Z is a honest guy, then again always honest against me.. so please stop the bullshit otherwise call his cell!

I dont think people must talk about people,.. like what i already said above.
    Everybody got to start somewhere, you dont start at the top, NO, u start below!
    It's so funny that people have such big mouths on the internet, but in the game nobody heard of them... lmao :D

18. babe you got that right..........aint none as deaf as those who dont want to hear! Let them feed their dogs......if they crossed ours the outcome would be short and sweet, lol!:winnertrophysign:

19. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Brought and bred dogs....doesnt get my respect. Anyone who is impressed and rates his choc king dogs wouldnt know a good dog if it jumped up and licked his face....although being a choc king itll probally bite.

I understand everyone has to start somewhere of course but if his just starting why is he breeding? dont worry ill tell you why £££££

Call his cell for what? to have him get mouthy over the phone and waste my phone bill? Im not botherd to talk over the phone if his over here again and we happen to meet ill happily stand by what ive said and say it to his face:rolleyes:

20. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Finding it very hard to bite my tongue but hey....feed yours and sell them to your cousins...look foward to hearing about your great impact in the game in a few years time :D