1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

SALE: Keep Book & T-shirt fundraiser

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by The Keep Book, May 6, 2015.

1. The Keep Book

The Keep Book Reclusive Misanthrope

The Keep Book (TM) Keep Books #1 and #2 Historical Conditioning Game Dogs for the Hunt and Ratting

I have cut the prices on these Keep Books™ and shirts as a fund raiser for my parents, they completely remodeled my house - PLUS their 60th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY is coming up so I want to surprise them with a trip and two tickets for the upcoming Andrea Bocelli concert at the Hollywood Bowl at the beginning of June. If people can donate for 10 or more of these books and/or shirts (or if you just want to donate) by like May 25 that will cover part of the cost. My parents deserve this! Not everyone celebrates their 60th wedding anniversary and seeing Andrea Bocelli live is a lot cooler than some yellow gold jewelry! Thanks in advance

Custom Personalized Pit Bull Tee Shirts

For a donation of $15.99 ($19.99 for size XXL) I can print a white custom personalized t-shirt with a picture of your dog (or anything else that will fit on an 8 inch by 10 inch/10" by 8" tee shirt transfer). A high-resolution picture will look a lot better than a low-resolution one, but the pic file must be 2 mb and under. If you can upload it, I can print it. (The shirt print of Gr Ch Barracuda shown in the pic is merely an example of how a printed shirt will look.) After you buy the shirt, send the pic you want printed to:
    keepbook AT thekeepbook.com

All of these items are on eBay.
    If you want to avoid eBay, you can donate directly through PayPal.

Questions and PayPal donations for people who aren't on eBay:
    keepbook AT thekeepbook.com

2. The Keep Book

The Keep Book Reclusive Misanthrope