1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Saints-Vikings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HighCoastHiker, Jan 24, 2010.

1. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Good Gad Damn!

2. >BLAZE<

>BLAZE< Big Dog

I think the Saint are going to win it all!

3. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Yeah but any thing can happen:cool:

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i got N.O...........................

5. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Wow! Favre gave that one away in the last minute. Unbelievable.

6. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

I hate watching sports, but I am rooting for the Vikings because Brett Farve is ruggedly attractive!

Wait, did they lose? lol

7. phill

phill Top Dog

i'm predicting the morning line will be a pickem spread with a 51 over under

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

hes also like 50! lol

9. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Aw, that never stopped anyone.

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

eww! lol:eek:

11. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Farve is only 40, and he had that game, oops. The Saints will have to play better than that to beat the Colts.

12. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

I don't know, the Saints played some fast and mean football. They were sloppy, but damned mean.

13. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

sending 12 out in the huddle f*cked em. Longwell coulda hit a 50, but a 55 yarder would been next to impossible. today everyone seems to be bitching that Favre shoulda run it, but damn that guy got beat up pretty bad. maybe they shoulda protected him if they expect him to start running the ball.:rolleyes: not to mention nearly all his weapons had a case of the fumbles. morons

14. Alma

Alma Big Dog

Aint that the truth! Wonder if he can even stand straight this morning. Piss poor job at protecting the QB if ya ask me.

15. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

Yea! they kicked Farve's ass, that was a shame. (If your a Vkng fan)

16. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Brett Favre is reportedly dealing with ankle, knee, foot, hip, and groin issues. On the positive side, his uvula has never felt better.

17. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Precisely. It looked liked his knees just said "no way in hell" halfway through his stride on that last play. Like the say, the name of the game is "kill the quarterback," and Favre was nearly dead by the second quarter.

18. coco0889

coco0889 Big Dog

All I have to say about that game is WHO DAT!!! :D