1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Safeguard/Panacur (Fenbendazole) Dose for Dogs

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by ElJay, Oct 24, 2012.

1. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Jeab- you know TSC stands for Tractor Supply Co. Go to TractorSupply.com

2. Yeah, I found it when I just Google 'TSC'.....thanks though!. :)

3. adsanders

adsanders Guest

hello I have a 40 lb pit mix and need to worm him. I bought the panacur equine dewormer in the 25 gram tube fro TSC. I am trying to figure out how much to give to him. I use to use panacur liquid and it was 1cc/8 lbs as per my veterinarian for 3 staright days. But I hear the paste is different. So I am confused. Can anyone tell me how much of the paste I should use for a 40 pound dog and would it also be for 3 days straight? Thanks in advance.

4. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

that's the problem no one can tell you how much to use cause its paste no way to measure it. Go back to the liquid!

5. Your vet is a fucking retard because that dosage for the liquid is not even close and was/is doing you absolutely no good. Yeah you can tell him I said so lol

6. ATEXAN

ATEXAN Big Dog

Boogie won't go easy on you or your vet, lol...

Use a digital kitchen scale and weight it on piece of tin foil. Zero out the scale, then squeeze out the paste. Three days straight.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
  7. LOL yeah I was wondering if they even bothered reading the first post haha

8. sranchito

sranchito Pup

Jeffers Livestock, they have everything.