1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sad Day For NEIKO

Discussion in 'Medical' started by IMPACT631, Jun 29, 2009.

1. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

OK,I understand now.I was thinking some kind of metal for some reason.Silicone makes more sense,I should of known that.

2. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Vasectomy is also an option for animals. Not only he keeps his testicals but he also preserves his normal hormonal production and everything that this means. I am not convinced that neutering animals is in their best interest in the long term. I am not aware of any studies supporting this for humans, so how many studies could/have been done for animals?
    I am not passing any judgement to anyone, it is only my opinion and since I don't breed and I have my animals as pets, I think this would be the best option for me. The important think from this post is that vasectomy is an option.

3. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

Just make sure u keep that e-collar on him, the worse thing that can happen is him scratching at his eyes while he's healing from the surgery.

I'm sure the vet gave u some eye drops, use em it will make him more comfortable.

If u have his ped I'd like to see it. Never seen an entropion surgery done on a bulldog before....

I agree that neuter incision is huge! Looks like they went searching for testicles in the abdomen.

4. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

yea it was in the abdomen!!! lol prior to getting the eyes done he was scheduled to get fixed at about 2 years old. i wanted him to grow b4 i got him clipped but sinnce he was going under i figured he could go a few months earler. he is only 20 months old.. here is his ped

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=190795

i want to thanks every one who checked out my post and posted a comment.. i will deff post more pics on his recurvery... FUN SHOWS HERE WE COME lol