1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

s+w gr/ch badger....

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by peppapig, Nov 27, 2009.

1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

wouldnt it be fun if one of those ruthless bred things competed n won against of the better bred animals out there......lol....

2. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

wouldnt be funny peppa itll be about bloodly time one out of how many done something...dont think ive even heard of one being shown? :\

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lmfao......i dunno m8....itll put a smile on my face to see it......feck double bred gr/ch thisthatother getting beat by a ruthless jobby....would be funny as fuck......then again.....ruthless blood would come back with a bang....lol....:eek:

4. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

yeah can see it now...see blood i told u ruthless can produce brrrap braaap haha then out pops the bham crew who had his froozen sperm :D

See on peds spiders a rom? Is that true? Clued up on points for other stuff but rom im not to sure whats needed like saying that wasnt ch patrick by spider?

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i think he was.......but then ive heard he wasnt a real ch.....:rolleyes:

6. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

hmm heard something like that....even if he was though is he bred right to likely produce? I cant read peds just alot of dogs win but arent bred right to produce.
    Heard similar to you aswell peppa but probally not the place to talk about it here

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

sure isnt patrick dead???

8. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

could have been yes.

9. kabi

kabi Pup

i helped condition patrick for his 1st race n know he won 2 mre after that they are ppl on the board that can vouch for this he was a ch n cud have dun mre he was deffo a spider bred dog his dams side was in ? but after alot of pissing around we got the true ped for him he was a smart dog n great scrachter but lacked mouth n finish he was open for sum time his 1st was at 47lb his last 52lb he was rolled wiw alot of the shit tank stuff which was being peddled alot around where patrick was n stopped em all aswell as sum well bred dogs all i can say he ended up wiw the wrong lads who sld him on am sure mre cud have been dun wiw him n ace maybe nt but did enuff 2 make ch

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

well there ye go....was all his shows reprted kabi?...and what was his true ped?

11. He was a legit champion. All his shows were in the year book.

He wasnt the greatest dog in the world, but in all fairness he wasnt the worst either, like all dogs he can only race with what is put in front of him.

He was well winded, game, could wrestle, average mouth, no finish IMHO

12. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

just curious as to why the breeding with him and a stafford was made? I remember seeing him on the mill lookd better than in pics. Any of his litter mates do anything?

13. peppapig

peppapig Banned

a fecking stafford??

14. kabi

kabi Pup

his true ped has been on feds online n itmeagain put it better than i cud all i can say after his 1st race he was sold on sumthing i didnt agree with but he ended up in the wrong hands he cud have been managed better

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

no probs kabi....what do think could have been different tho??pm if you wish....

16. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

from badger to spider to patrick lol gotta love how away from topic things get.

17. peppapig

peppapig Banned

:D:D:D .....its called ADD.....:D

18. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

ADD= Atention Deficit Disorder which s the way a lot of threads go :D:D

Could'nt resist that one :rolleyes::D

19. peppapig

peppapig Banned

did anyone watch the show about the solar system last night??:confused:................................................................................................................:p

20. T.A.K

T.A.K Pup

i seen the patrick dog up here b4 even his first he was in a pet home and looked like a labrador.next thing i here he was sold and then sold again down south and had won 1 then another and another for his ch'ship i did hear he got taken and was destroyed not sure how true that is tho. ruthless well where do u start yes his pups do have drive but imo most boyles stuff has that, it would'nt surprise me 1 bit if he produced something that beat a gr ch he's the only dog i know that has more offspring than frisco lol. i owned a daughter of him bred to their widow bitch an ok bitch could'nt do much looked like she would chuck it then take her to the corner and she'd go back for more, ended up prolapsing and was put away. spider well not too much of note came from him considering he was bred to a few good bloodlines, badger too for all the history behind him not too much of real note came off him

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010