1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

s+w gr/ch badger....

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by peppapig, Nov 27, 2009.

1. What dogs ????

2. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

there are quite a few, either sired directly by him or down from him a generation or two back.i am not going to start naming them but they are out there.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
  3. yup now aint dat the truth:D

don't mention names boy u are right

He produces true game bulldawgs

4. DOGMANUP

DOGMANUP Pup

i won with a son of ch fox im 2:54 and had stuff off Badger had a half brother to them off rueben named skeeterand bobby smith didnt win with campisino ted jessop did i been breeding this stuff since s/w got me started in this game ive had dogs right off bad billy but fox was the better of the 2 and when badger went for his 5 bobby said he looked like shit tl conditoned and handled also i got this right from bobbys mouth the breeding with sorrels jigsaw was not the right male on the papers i seen badbilly stuck to her so if u aint there u dont know for sure

5. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Back then when he was imported to ireland we were the first who could breed to him, afther some serius research and contacting some USA frinds we found out that there was someting wrong with his producing quality , in the sense of % game dogs. we declined the offer back then . nevertheless he must have been a great dog.

6. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

good read good posts

7. Yes Lime, you are known for your game dogs down here :confused::confused: LOL BIG TIME !!!!!!!!
    Like your monster Terror hihihi
    Back then you were not even invited to see a trail hunt

8. preme

preme CH Dog

very nice thread and entertaining !!!!

9. syrus

syrus Pup

nice read badger was a game dog culchie is a nice bitch aswell heard alot of good things about her im just wondering about spider as in the read it says he is a 1xw 1xl does anyone knw if he lost as in gave up or was he a game loss

10. paddy

paddy Pup

spider quit

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

theres alot of dogs with spider in thier pedigree too....

12. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

just what i was thinking piggy:D i know every dog probally has its curs behind it as everyone tests differently but quite a few have spider behind it infact i cant think of the dog now and maybe more than 1 but somethings telling me double bred spider :/

13. syrus

syrus Pup

are their any match reports available on spider pm me if you want thanks

14. peppapig

peppapig Banned

thing is... a few match dogs ....as in actually were matched or tried out from spider...some ok....some shite...

15. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

spider couldnt scratch with breathing probs on his 2nd, lay on the floor and couldnt get to his feet , had serious bronchital probs, i seen it myself . some ppl called it quit but i wouldnt ,

16. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

was it not seen he was having problems when be conditiond?
    Your opinion brings up another never ending debate in these dogs...will every dog quit on the day?

17. syrus

syrus Pup

so how would you rate spider alot of spider offsprings some are good but one thing iv noticed in the ones iv heard about they have no mouth if spider wasnt getting up cus he was having problems where these not picked up when the match started or was he ok when he was put in

18. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

We had bred a dog ones called detleff he was out of our magic x jenny litter. we would bite tru bricks . problem was when we tried to conditiond him he run hot afther25 min of har walking colapst and could not get up!!!. i gave him to my frind who i named him afther (lol) and he send the dog to some guys who showd him of into a 4xw he bit that thing in halve but colapst afther 15 min could not get up was breathing heavely screamd inbetween to get to that hog. and lost they took him home and to a vet and he did some serius testing on that dog and it proved that the dog had a geneticel fauld witch was that his harth rate would not go up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. during ecsersize and hunting. witch means that the dog would fill up very very quick with lactic assit witch would totaly imobelize him!!!!!!!!!!. we always tought that the dog just had a bad stamina , but whe where prooved wrong it was a harth problem.. food for tought!!!.

19. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

interesting point limey , maybe spider was similar but a few off his offspring carried this wind problem as which could be 100% genetic prob.

20. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

seems a number of people was willing to try spiders offspring, was his wind problem before he done most his breedings?
    Those with the wind issue offspring should of just paid the money and got a ruthless pup :D...jokes aside said to a mate other day every ruthless pup ive seen although dont mean sod all has unreal drive...like i said dont mean a thing i know but its not till you get a lazy dog from another breeding...all the ruthless dogs ive seen would chase anything until they could walk no more...think the cost of this least from what i saw and a friends said about his....they will snap out of excitment.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010