1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

s+w gr/ch badger....

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by peppapig, Nov 27, 2009.

1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ooooooooooo:eek:....ye cheeky cunt:eek:....slabber....:D:p

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

STILL NOT ONE USA HONCHO CAN SHED SOME LIGHT???:confused::confused:

3. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Good to hear about some Irish dogs for a change:)

Hey Dutch where you get all the photo's and write ups? Is there any dogs you dont have photos of? lol

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i wouldnt say badger was irish......but had his mark on history there....pffft....for sure....:cool:

5. dutchboy

dutchboy Big Dog

Have a few things kicking about..;):D:cool:

6. peppapig

peppapig Banned

SHOW OFF CUNT......:D:D:p

7. dutchboy

dutchboy Big Dog

:eek::eek:..........lol...:D:D:D.........:p:p

8. peppapig

peppapig Banned

sort ye out with a fucking spanking jobby if ye do:D:D....i aint forgot ye darlin'.....:D:D:p ...xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. dutchboy

dutchboy Big Dog

Na just a can of Ace lager with couple headache tablets in it... works wonders lol;)

10. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Can of special brew and 3 co-codomol lol :D

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

oh feck me:eek:......flashbacks......ive got scars from going overboard on that shit:D ....lol....alchowipes the best...plus cider......sheeeeeit.....god forgive me.....:D

12. KBK

KBK Big Dog

I bet you do......and ye, a show off cunt lol
    Fair play, it shows dedication, just what you need in the dogs

13. dutchboy

dutchboy Big Dog

Merrydown Cider and Special brew make killer snake bites...cant remember nowt the next day tho ...lol.

14. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

piggsy, i will send you a copy of the brothers montage as soon as i get a minute, sometime over the weekend so do not chuck yer rattle out of the pram just yet :)
    and uncle d, i have not forgotten about those pics you asked about either, just been real busy and will sort it asap too.
    it must be the christmas spirit got me all generous, that or the big bottle of gordons :)

15. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Drink more of it lol :D

16. redbill

redbill Big Dog

bloody hell dutch long time since i herd of ACE LARGER. good old days ey lol
    hanser, harp, scoll. all piss but when young owt would do hahaha

17. peppapig

peppapig Banned

oh dude:eek:.....HARP......(a memory tear rolling down my cheek:() ...."would i be right in saying your on holiday sir??.....no...im from the future!.......aye,and pigs might fly":D .....harp...not too gassy.....just nice..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

18. dutchboy

dutchboy Big Dog

Lol dont even know if you can still buy it.....cost about ten bob for four cans the headache tablets cost more lol.

19. that there be a deep game bulldawg. badger was one good bulldawg cause he was game in the real meaning of the word. one hell of a game bulldawg

20. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

he has produced plenty of good game and talented dogs in the uk and ireland. as good a dog as there was anywhere by all accounts.