1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Running a pup via bike

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Dr_jitsu, May 28, 2008.

1. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Get Em SPF.

I Remember someone saying on the forum "why does everyone brag about there dogs being game". I found this an odd statement Ive been here for a good few years and never really saw people bragging about there dogs.

But your starting to piss me off. Im going to put it out there. First every other post your talking about your perfect match dogs and how game your dogs are. Then you go on to say you bred a litter of fine match animals. More bragging.

Now with someone with all this wealth and experience you still dont know that its stupid to start working little pups? instead of watching them grow? Seems to me you havent learnt allot in your time with the breed. (a long time as you claim)

Then you say stuff like " I want to create something special for me and friends." I dont know about you but If I ever get into breeding I certinaly wont be breeding for my friends desires. Ill breed for what I want and what can improve my yard. Sure ill farm pups out but Im not going to breed just for the sake of my friends being able to own one of my dogs.

Another thing is your always bragging about your Shutzhund and Personal Protection dogs. I dont understand why you want to breed top notch game bred dogs..but your always mentioning shutzhund and pp then when you got called out on it you say "you stopped because you didnt want to turn your dog into a manbiter"...then why get into the sport in the first place :S

TBH You seem like you just go through Peds online find some pretty lookin breedings then ask opinions on them.

2. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

So the 10min accident WAS her gametest?.I would say that the cenario you just explained means absolutley nothing..Two catchweight dogs going at it for 10min?.Very game?.I think not..Do you think GrCh.Haunch's owner would refer to your dog as being very game?.Haunch was very game,10min with a elephant is not what I would consider very game..

So you have read the article I posted before..So what is that suppose to mean?.It was from the sept-oct 03 issue of the SDJ..

3. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

I wouldnt I would say it dont mean Shit.

Try placing that dog into a box against an experienced match dogs pushing a few pounds and placing fresh dogs onto that dog all experienced match dogs for half an hour and wel see how far your dog would go.

A accident or I see it more as a quick "frenzy" does not = game dog.

So really you bred your bitch on the basis that she lasted 10mins against another dog.

big woop.

4. Howzit

Howzit Guest

Alot of people especially newbies LOL get the misconception that TIME=GAMENESS which is NOT the case you DON'T judge gameness on time.

ONCE AGAIN CLASS TIME DOES NOT EQUAL GAMENESS. I hope some of you not so bright people get it especially Big Cur I mean game LOL

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2008
  5. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

I agree that time doesnt equal gameness,but 2 catchweight dogs going 10min..You are the newbie "if" you think you can tell alot about a dogs gamness in 10min..

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2008
  6. Howzit

Howzit Guest

It all depends on what happend in that 10min. situation as anything can happen. Again dont contradict yourself as time doesnt equal gameness. There have been dogs that proved there gameness in 10 min. or less it just depends on what happen in that situation. Yes I am repeating myself cause some of you just dont get it. You have to see things from all perspectives and keep an open mind but not too wide open that your brain falls out LOL.

7. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

I think that only in the "most extreme" cases you would be able to evaluate a dogs gameness in :10..And I mean most extreme..

"You have to see things from all perspectives and keep a open mind but not too wide open that your brain falls out" Lol......You are a funny dude

8. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

IMO, In 10 minutes time you cant tell shit. A conditioned dog is still fresh even if his legs are broken and the excitement of being in the box alone will more than likely make a 30 minute cur at least attempt to scratch. I've heard stories from pre-76 of dogs quitting in under 10 minutes but that is just a sh!t eater...I don't fight dogs nor do I agree with it so I'm probably just talking out of my a$$-* anyhow :rolleyes:. I've seen an old tape of a match from back when it was legal of an extremely game dog. This red dog got worked everyway from Sunday and kept on scratching. Shit made me sick! :eek: Game dogs shmame dogs! LMMFAO!!!

9. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

Most reputable dog men have told me that you can't really tell anything in under 20 minutes. Please read between the lines, my friends, especially SPF. To be honest, I am starting to get rather nervous about these types of discussions on a public forum.

Lets just say that I am a rookie who knows very little and leave it at that.

10. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Read between the lines?.Why especially me?.

My friend you live in a gated community with 2 puppies..Why would you get nervous?.I dont even own dogs anymore,so I have nothing to worry about and even if I did my dogs were kept in excellent shape and in excellent health..

11. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

But you think your dog is something because it went 10 minutes in a little scrap?

12. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

I have 1 pup I have decided against 2 for now. Because the level of discrimination against this breed is extraordinarily high. One accident could result in a lawsuit costing 10's or even 100 's of thousands of dollars. Also people are going to prison over this breed.

13. Howzit

Howzit Guest

Yeah I know what you mean thats why I've decieded to raise game bred Chihuahua's from Mexico especially the Cardenas strain LOL

14. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Why would you want your dog involved in PP(knowing that the APBT is public enemy#1) if you are concerned about a lawsuite?.Encouraging your dog to bite humans (even though he/she may be obedience trained as well)is in my opinion the absolute worst thing one can do with this breed..

15. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

SPF (is that short for Sun Protection factor?) You clearly don't understand how PP works. A properly trained dog is actually safer than an improperly socialized dog.

I am fanatical about keeping my dog under control at all times. I don't even let him out in my own backyard unsupervised.

16. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

jujitsu I am not going to get into a mud slinging contest with you..All I will say is that in my opinion you are considerably less knowledgable when it concerns this breed than you lead people to believe..
    You try to come off like a bigshot,when in reallity you are coming off like a jerkoff, and I would guess that more than a few members of this forum feel the same way..
    Dropping a few names and bragging about what material items you may or may not own will get you no brownie points here..:)

17. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Marty . Mods You gonna let this arrogent P.O.S. carry this Sh%t from tread to thred when he never evan finished chewing our first beef. Members you gonna keep puting up with his downtalking this site and its members. Are we all suposed to wait until this A-hole gives us all a cool pass and lets us in his one man "perfect ultra experianced dogman club". Man I think Robocop was spearheading a entire movement of trolls And assh%les Who know it all.

18. Howzit

Howzit Guest

My quote that you just quoted above about TIME DOESNT EQUAL GAMENESS is more informative for the real game dog fanciers then any information you probably contributed to this whole site combined. Again you cant take what you dish out if you gonna talk the talk you better man up son. You act tough in the beginning challenging me now that Im schooling you out you crying like a little baby curing out jumping the wall by asking Marty or the Mods to help hold your hand when you the one started this whole sh*t in the beginning.

If you want we can squash this whole thing as Im usually a cool dude as long as you are cool with me. I wont usually start any shit but I will finish it as I gots lots of finish in me just like my bulldogs lol but its up to you.

19. Osea

Osea Banned

I would say that you need to learn how to handle your dogs better.

20. Howzit

Howzit Guest

SPF Quote; I think that only in the "most extreme" cases you would be able to evaluate a dogs gameness in :10..And I mean most extreme..

Now I dont know what the situation was with Dr. BJJ as I was not there but 26lbs even in big dogs is a big difference in weight and would be considered pretty extreme even for 10min.