1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ruiz will win tonight

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ZeboCloneDNA, Dec 7, 2019.

1. ZeboCloneDNA

ZeboCloneDNA Banned

see you here after he remains champ

2. ZeboCloneDNA

ZeboCloneDNA Banned

Joshua = European Cur

Ran the whole fight.. oh well..

Ruiz fought bravely with gameness actually wanting to engage

3. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

hahahahahaaaaa! Every time you open your mouth, I'm convinced it's only to change feet!

4. ZeboCloneDNA

ZeboCloneDNA Banned

Ok boomer.

Keep laughing you old cross dressing BOOMER. I know you pay guys to bang your wife in front of you! Typical european cur you are as well! At least I picked a fighter to win.

Ruiz is a game bred fighter just like canelo , no shame tonight

5. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

I thought you and me had a chat about bad mouthing people not long ago? Joshua is a damn good complete fighter. He fought the way he was suppose to fight and trained to do it. Andy on the other hand as much as I like him came in a fat slob 16lbs heavier than the first fight, Had no head movement, wasn't doubling up his jab to come in and was to fat and slow on his feet to cut off the ring. Andy's exact words were I should of trained like Joshua did. Don't be a sore looser!

dayair1 likes this.
  6. ZeboCloneDNA

ZeboCloneDNA Banned

You and me both know most of the people on this forum are crooked ass people. I don’t care about being so courteous. Maybe 1 or 3 good people here

And you are pretty correct but Joshua still fought like a cur. Ran scared! I wanted to see them engage . See who the true champ is

7. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

If fighters all fought the way you would like to see them fight they wouldn't be fighting very long. Not every boxer is looking to be punch drunk.

BronerFan likes this.
  8. Lrs

Lrs Big Dog

It’s called boxing not punching you fool. A good stifle dog is still a good dog styles make fights.

BronerFan likes this.