1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

rufus pup

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by dmack102, Apr 29, 2013.

1. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

2. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

3. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

got a ped?????????????????

5. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

6. Epona

Epona Banned

i dont want destroy your dreams but rufus was a dark brindle dog. your puppy too, but he doesnt look like rufus but so far nice looking animal, enjoy him :)

7. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

he does to me your opinion is your opinion

8. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Nice lookin pup, best of luck with him.

9. old goat

old goat CH Dog

nice looking pup you have . catch weight isn't for light weights catch weight was for the big guys .

10. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

speaking bout me or the hound?

11. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

CATCH WEIGHT MEAN'S..THE WEIGHT'S FOR XTRA BIG DOG'S,,THAT ARE OVER AVERAGE WEIGHT'S IE;50's-60's-+UP...///?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.....

12. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

I know that but I'm not getting wat he's saying .i think 30 lbs for a 4 month old dog is pretty damn heavy.so ithink he's gonna be that heavy..

13. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

im not retarded

14. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Wow 30lbs at 4 months yeah probably will be catch weight full grown .. Nice looking pup! Congrats:)

15. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

thanks Sadie..i don't get where anyone could be confused by my first post..i clearly stated the dog was 4 months old not full grown at 30 lbs owell... Got a female bred similar to him headed my way along wit 2 night train pups.it's bout to be real interesting in my yard..

16. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

NO-BODY SAID YA WERE A RETARD...(a word I NOT LIKE)BUT YA PUT IT OUT-THERE,LIKE YA DID NOT NOT KNOW..ME OR THE DOG...IF YA KNEW,YA SHOULD HAVE SAYING "I THINK HE WILL TURN OUT CATCH-WEIGHT"..SO YOUR GUESSING./??..WHAT IF HE STOP'S GROWING..???......LOOK HE'S A NICE DOG..BEST OF LUCK WITH HIM...OR HIM WITH YOU..(LOL..LOL...)

17. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

I feel u @blue8bull I didn't kno if he was saying catch weight dogs are for the big boys i.e a person inexperienced should handle them or what i don't know just a misunderstanding i guess..good day to you and yours

18. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

i hope he doesnt get that big but from my experience im sure hes gonna be a bigun

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Some-times,they take a growth spurt,and then stop for a while...his line is big-dogs...should turn out nice...the alligator blood throws some big one's............

20. bounty

bounty Big Dog

a few people on here have bought pups from the same litter....its a nice ped...hope he turns out for you whatever his size...