1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

rude dawg knls

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by LA_Headhunters, Apr 9, 2004.

1. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

Rude Dog knls

Just finished lookin' at Rude Dog Knls. Big props to Rude Dawg who has some very nice Banjo crosses. Keep us posted Dawg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2004
  2. 3BK

3BK Pup

Re: Rude Dog knls

Thanks dawg!!! Yes, I'll be updating ya guys for what ever! I haven't updated my site for like... forever! But I'll be changing my kennel name into... Bond Blood Kennels due to some unwanted issues up here in our country. But it's all good! And I'll be updating and changing my site real soon when I get the free time! Thanks again bro!!!

YIS...
    DAWG

3. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

Always like to see some good bred Game dogs.

4. kimbel2392

kimbel2392 Big Dog

uh! oh! can't wait to hear a reply on this one

5. 3BK

3BK Pup

6. 5555

5555 Pup

thats a dead link

7. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Pre its a dead link some kind an error. I've heard you guys and it seem that you guys are taking off from the hunting scene or [] scene. More power to you guys and you have a nice banjo crosses just like what LA_HEADHUNTERS posted.

HAPPY New Doghunting Year to all.

8. teamx

teamx Pup

Rude dog and or Bond by Blood and or 3BK has issues here in the Philippines
    Accused as a "THEIF" by the owner of PowerGrip KEnnels (the real owner of 1xW Bonnie)
    Accused by Mr. Arce of not paying the dogs he bought years ago...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2005
  9. 3BK

3BK Pup

THANKS BRO! I forgot the uRL of my own website!!! Geeesh! Well, here it is ya'all!

http://3bk.tripod.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2005
  10. masta of game

masta of game Banned

11. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog