1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

roza, u were right western knl did great with CH KIMBO!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by KDW, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Gettin' the dog back from western kennel on 18-10-2010, it was horrible to see, even that my friend paid 2000euros for get his CH Kimbo and Sweety back. When he arrived at my friend and my house, we were shocked!!!

As roza was saying in the thread he was for sale, i don't think any person would buy a dog in this condition at all. Roza claimed that feeding and medical care don't come for free. Western kennel took care exactly 5/6 months care of this dog, and put this dog through hell.

This picture was taken when CH Kimbo was in the begin at western kennels his yard, how Lockedjaw's kennel gave it to him. I took this photos myself!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Watch carefull, no bones are showing in any place of his body, his face was still with body fat.. this is the way for keep a retired CH at your yard, because he deserves it. After all the work he has been through.

Now the pictures how we received him as my friend lockedjaw brought him to us straight from western kennels yard!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My message to all people, just becarefull for who you trust your dogs to!!!
    I just wanted to clear things up because Roza putting me and my friend lockedjaw kennels the owner of CH Kimbo down like we are some neglecters or stupid people, we know how to take care of the dogs!

Regards

2. che

che Top Dog

how can a peopel do thigs like this..... This is not healty any more.!

3. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

by the way here roza her words about CH Kimbo, he was so good token care off ;)
    http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46442

@ Che
    Yes it's horrible!!! This is not the Kimbo i met when he was at lockedjaws!
    After accomplised such great things in his life, he shouldn't look like this at all!! :(

4. liquorice kid

liquorice kid Big Dog

Man, that is real sad , sad that the same guys are breeding bulldogs !

they should not have access to anytype of dog, period !

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

5. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Fuck.:mad:

6. che

che Top Dog

i had a dog for sale. A old bloodline dog. Western wanted to buy the dog from me, and sended me to much mails, tryed to told me a to much bullsshits. I am happy to not salled my dog to him after seeing this....

7. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

yes this is complete damage at it's maximum potential :mad::no2::slap: good of you to show the truth Xibalba even though it is such a sad sad truth :eek::(

8. roza

roza Pup

Zaeer aka lockedjaw stupid peddler...CH kimbo was not underfed...the dog has leishmaniosis you stupid dick...but you probably don't even know what it is.
    When you went to mexico, you got played by the mexicans...you spent 40000 dollars on three dogs. One was Asessino which had an infection in his balls and western took care of him, took him to the vet and gave him medication, antibiotics and cream.If it wasnt for western the dog's balls would have had to be cut off and deadsea wouldnt be making tons of breedings with him as we speak...
    The second dog is sweetie who is a nice bitch with a nice ped but the bitch is fucking cold and on top of that she is sterile! What do you mean she has a problem with her hips?? Last time I saw her she was jumping around happy as can be! YOu say it's your dog, talking about my nice little sweetie but when you came to pick her up the bitch was afraid of you and you couldnt get near her for over 10 minutes...not surprising since you left her for dead at western's place for almost 9 months, not 6 months as you claim...anyways you are a liar...
    The funny thing is last time you spoke to western you didnt have all the money to get kimbo and sweetie back, you only wanted kimbo and told western he could drop off sweetie on the highway to die, youdidnt give a fuck about her and now you want to claim she has a problem???

The third dog is ch kimbo and the mexicans sold you a sick dog....the dog caught leishmaniosis in mexico you dumbass, not in western's yard, there is NO leishmaniosis at all where he lives...its a degenerative disease and cannot be cured just managed...western has been giving injections and medicine to kimbo for the last few weeks or else he would already have died...The dog was not underfed, the dog is sick...you should be mad at yourself...you got played in mexico...they saw a wanabee peddler come to their yard talking about he had lots of money to buy dogs and they played you by selling you 2 sick dogs and a cold sterile bitch...

YOU NO BALLS HAVING LYING FAGGOT DICK SUCKER if you felt the dogs were in such terrible shape why didnt you confront western about it when you came to pick up "your" dogs which you left for dead for over 8 months??? Assesino was taken care of by western as well as sweetie and kimbo...kimbo got sick in mexico and western gave him good food and medication you dick...look up leishmaniosis...the wounds on the dog, the fact that he is so skinny are due to this sickness....not anything else!!
    Be a man and take the dog to a vet and continue the treatment...

You are a liar, a nobody, you just want to breed dogs and sell pups, you dont even know how to treat a dog and recognize illnesses...If you had a problem with the way kimbo looked why yere you acting all nice towards western when you came to pick him and sweetie up after 8 months??? Like I said you are a weak pathetic excuse for a man...why didnt you step up to western when you came with a friend in his yard??? You scared pussy bitch for your lies and all the drama you like to cause you better believe if you ever cross paths with western again he will fuck you up! You want to act up behind a computer screen and make up lies...you're just mad because you thought you could make easy money by breeding kimbo and selling his pups...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->

9. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Posted by my friend how take care of Kimbo now:

The dog Assesino was not sick at al the vet has confirmed that it was because of bad care and housing, he was lying on wet concrete.
    I personaly took care of Assesino and took him to my vet's office unlike some i can do that.
    The wounds that Ch kimbo has do not match with the wounds caused by leishmaniosis, funny that al wounds are at the joint's this is from lying on a bad underlayment because he was too skinny and had no fat or meat on his body!
    Ch kimbo wil also be taken care of by a vet instead os some stupid SOB that's is trying to play vet himself we will see roza what it is..
    And roza becare full who you burn, i have personal contact with the people were assesino, sweetheart and kimbo came from, they will not appreceite being accusated!

Regards R

10. johnny dark

johnny dark Big Dog

dog looks like shit man, wil take a bit off treatment to get him back to the way he was..

11. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

If you cant give the dogs the best care and attention,you should'nt be in the dogs. The right meds and good food and the dog will be on the right track,like johnny said it'll take tme .

12. dedro

dedro Pup

al doges wester look healti .....;)think kimbo al in problem ...lok first foto
    .skin when tart life in yard .....most do pils al live ....

13. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Man o man, that dog looks fucked up. Hope he gets what he needs. Shame to see a Ch. in that condition, regardless of what it's from. If it's disease, treat it. If it's poor care, change it. I would rather put a good one down that to watch him waste away to nothing like that before your very eyes.

"YOU NO BALLS HAVING LYING FAGGOT DICK SUCKER"

Isn't Xibalba a hot ass female?

al doges wester look healti .....;)think kimbo al in problem ...lok first foto
    .skin when tart life in yard .....most do pils al live ....

I don't get this at all.......^

14. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Someone did make a good point though, I don't know anything about the disease that was posted but that looks like contact marks from concrete to me. All sores are on parts of the body that contact the ground when laying down for long periods. Is this normal of the disease that was posted? :confused:

15. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

i think she mean Lockedjaw's kennel lmao..
    otherwise roza can come suck my dick and sit on it for awhile LMFAO :D:D:D:D

some one posted this on other board about that statement...
    http://www.liv.ac.uk/researchintelligence/issue18/shabbydog.html
    http://www.bestvetstore.com/leishmaniasis-in-dogs
    http://www.animals-in-distress.eu/newsletter.html

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
  16. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Ch kimo didn't get sick Mexico he got sick in the states before heading over there he was owned by a good dog man that was the original owner due to his sickness that's why he had his first loss out in Mexico

17. roza

roza Pup

<DIR>Western wanted to put kimbo out of its misery...the only reason he didnt do it is because xibalba aka kdw and lockedjaw lied saying he stole the dog....you wanted to get him back so bad so now you go and take care of him...western has already started the treatment but there is no cure for leishmaniosis....Now either you pay for meds like western did or you humanely put the dog down...
    FTG you should apologize for your lies as well...kimbo is sick not malnourished....and for assesino western has vet papers and bills too...you should have came with lockedjaw to pay western a visit...
    Kimbo was doing great until recently ...his illness got the best of him and if you think you can make the dog feel better by feeding him differently then you're kidding yourselves...you think 2 months from now a dog with leishmanosis will get better just by giving him good kibble?? You are a bunch of amateurs and have obviously never been to yards in s^pain and mexico where sometimes half the dogs are affected by this disease...
    Xibalba as always you are a liar...the photos of a fat healthy kimbo were taken a month after lockedjaw brought kimbo to western's yard since he couldnt take care of him...
    FTG you like talking shit about western yet you have never seen him, his yard, or his dogs in action...pm me and ill give you his number so you can set up a meeting and talk like men...western also has proof and pictures of the dog when he was healthy living with him...before you brought him to holland where he had to stay closed in a fukin crate at xibalba's place...
    So Lckedjaw ur sayin the dog isnt sick...so why did the mexicans sell him to you with some piroxyvet for you to give it to him...youre such a greenhorn you probably didnt know what to do with it...bunch of clowns...
    FTG dumbass western was never gonna sell kimbo...he said that so lockedjaw would move his peddelr ass and come get his dogs back after 8 months...he didnt want kimbo to die in his hands...dont worry FTG western is going to see the mexicans real soon...he already told them that they sold sick dogs...the mexicans dont treat real dogmen and peddlers like you the same
    western is waiting for you FTG...better bring kimbo to the vet cuz lockdjaw will not do it...wetsren already brought kimbo to the vet and has the test results...give me your number and you set up a meeting...
    </DIR><DIR>
    </DIR>

18. roza

roza Pup

NOW KDW, DEADSEA AND LOCKEDJAW ARE THREATENING TO PUT WESTERN'S PICTURE ON THE INTERNET IF HE POSTS THE VIDEO OF ASSESINO....AHAHAHAH THEY ARE AFRAID IT WILL SLOW DOWN SALES OF ASSESINO PUPPIES AHAHA...U FAGOTS UR A JUST A BUNCH OF SNITCHES...SNITCHES ARE THE WORST KIND OF PEOPLE IN THE DOG GAME...STUPID CYBERDOGMEN...COME ON PUT UP WESTERN'S PHOTOGRAPH...HE DOESNT CARE STUPID BITCH SNITCHES
    Asesino was in western's hands for a while and he never bred him, wonder why??? He took care of kimbo when he was healthy and when he started showing signs of leishmaniosis and never bred him in the 8 months he had him...not a peddler like deadsea and lockedjaw<!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_40331-->

19. dedro

dedro Pup

yis ekseliti lol
    spirm dogs is deed

20. Noa1

Noa1 Big Dog

Wat is de behandeling van Leishmaniose?

In principe is de hond goed te behandelen, mits tijdig ontdekt. Nadat positief getest is kan gestart worden met Glucantime®.De injecties worden elke dag om en om, subcutaan (onderhuids) en intramusculair ( in de spier) ingespoten door de dierenarts gedurende ongeveer 25 dagen, afhankelijk van de hoogte van de titer waarde. Vervolgens wordt er gelijktijdig of na de Glucantime® gestart met de tablettenkuur van Allopurinol®, dat de symptomen doet verminderen. Honden die na behandeling opnieuw getest worden, kunnen negatief zijn. Sommige blijven de tablettenkuur gedurende hun hele leven gebruiken zonder nadelige gevolgen. Ze blijven echter wel drager van de ziekte. Het is tevens verstandig om het bloed om de 3 -6 maanden te laten controleren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.