1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Romance in the box

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Bullyson, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Pre 76 of course, has anyone heard of a dog mounting and humping another dog in the box? And if so, could it have been caused by a cheat. *Edit* Ive heard some old stories about it and I wanted to get some opinions. Dogmen only please. Thanks. YIS, DJ.

*Edited by 14rock.*

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2008
  2. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Ive been told of a similar situation but the dog in question was put in a sky knl that had been housing a bitch that was in heat,and by the time the other dog got started he was already way behind..

A friend was recently telling me about two well known dogmen from the NE that let their aged stud dogs(2 very famous dogs) have a little fun, but instead of mixing it up they went back in fourth mounting each other..lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2008
  3. Marty

Marty Guest

Never mind, it want do any good.

4. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

You hold your tongue? Go to the hospital immediatley or call 911...something is wrong with you old man.

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Check the ages of the posters?

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yeah I know I was that age one time.

7. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

???......................

8. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I've edited this thread, removed specific references to HOW cheats rub a dog. No need to anyone like that reading this, an idea.

9. yellaman420

yellaman420 Big Dog

thats funny, Ive been readin a bunch of old 1950's Pit Dog magazines, Ive come upon several times when ole pete reported this happening! No personal experience though...born in 77

10. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

No need to anyone like that reading this, an idea.

What does this ^.... mean? Are you saying you deleted them so no cheaters get that idea?
    Because I wasnt trying to condone the activity just trying to point out that there is more effective ways to deter an animal than using their sex drive and that its a well known thing. Sorry to post anything that needed to be edited and if I knew it was going to be I wouldnt have posted it.

11. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Yes, for someone pathetic enough they need to rub a dog, and too stupid to figure out how. Real classy types, the types you see more and more of every day.

12. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Its a damn shame. Say someone wasnt thinking right and emotions were high and a good dog got culled because of a damn cheater! Man that would really suck!

13. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

My apologies for not being a dogman... Humping is simply an assertion of dominance...my personal (and humbley humble) opinion is if a dog is lukewarm enough to go for a dominance move such as that in the box (as opposed to a head on confrontation), then he is only a couple moves away from jumping the wall. Either that or both dogs weren't fully engaging in the contest whatsoever or taking each other seriously...
    Edit: as far as cheating goes...I'm sure it's easy to rub scent on a dog and get results like that. I know a guy who had to have plastic surgury on his leg after spilling doe pee on it and getting worked over by a mountain lion in a tree stand :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2008
  14. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Sometimes I get rubbed but it only helps me do my job better. Lol

15. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I disagree. If a dog is showing dominance, how would he be a couple moves away from jumping the wall? From what I remember of the story I heard, the dog on bottom was ruined. The dog humping destroyed the muzzle, the jaw and the stifles before he mounted. I highly doubt jumping the wall was even an option in his mind but like I said, this was just a story I heard so who knows what really went down. :rolleyes:

16. Some dogs just quit on top for no reason and usually start by humping. CH. Road Warrior wreck a dog on th 4th time out and when it looked about over he quit, started humping and went over the wall. Couldn't say why.
    By the way I'm a dog woman not man

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2008
  17. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

Respect the sister to the game. It is nice to see yall represented.:cool::cool:

18. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Story is Ch Gambler was placed by a bitch in heat tried humping the other dog for an hour before finishing him.

19. Robber

Robber Big Dog

If a dog mounts another and it doesn't object to it, it is a sign it has submitted to it and the top dog may lose interest.

20. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

It happens....when a dog has no finish this is known to happen.... I heard that Ch. Jonny Jr ROM had that problem....among others